♡ 16 ♡

They pulled the van up about 3 blocks away from the club, Jungkook and Taehyung got out and started walking. Yoongi wouldn't let Jungkook walk by himself, sending Taehyung to be his body guard. The van drove away, Namjoon being the driver, and sped off to the club. Jungkook and Taehyung joked around, giggled, and laughed their whole way to the club, trying to fit in and act like two normal gays walking to the strip club. When they made it to the door, Jungkook's feet silently aching in his heels, they stepped through the door. Taehyung left Jungkook to go get a drink for himself and Jungkook looked around for a certain Lee Minhyuk. Sure enough, he found the male sitting on a couch with a whore dancing on his lap. Jungkook walked over, pulling his shorts up to expose more of his ass. He stood behind the whore on Minhyuk's lap.
"Ahem." Kook crossed his arms and shifted his weight to one side. The man looked back at Jungkook and gave him a confusing look. The rabbit leaned in close to his face, looking him in the eyes.
"My turn." The man stood up, revealing an unamused Lee Minhyuk. The mafia leader looked up and spotted the hybrid, suddenly looking much more excited. Jungkook straddled he mafia leader's thighs, giggling as he did. Minhyuk grabbed to rabbit's ass and pulled him closer.
"Well aren't you a pretty bunny." He whispered in the hybrid's ear.
"Well I wouldn't s-" Jungkook was cut off by a harsh slap on his ass, the loud sound followed by a moan. Jungkook leaned into Minhyuk, placing his hands on the other male's chest and his face almost tucked into Hyuk's neck.
"Now, what were you saying, bunny?" He started to pet Jungkook's ears, small moans slipping out of the hybrid's plump lips as he began to rock his hips. Minhyuk let out a low moan as he attacked the bunny's neck, biting to hard for the poor hybrid.
"Lets take this to a private room, Daddy. We could have more fun by ourselves." Jungkook whispered in Minhyuk's ear.
"Of course, pretty boy." Minhyuk lifted the bunny as he stood, placing him on the ground when he made it to his feet. They walked to the private rooms, finding an open one and entering. While Minhyuk was distracted in the rooms private bathroom, Jungkook spoke into the black watch on his arm.
"Room 109, D. Don't be late." The only response he got was Yoongi, hanging from the side of the building outside the windows. He mouthed to Yoongi,
"What the fuck." Then Minhyuk flushed the toilet in the bathroom. Kook spoke into the watch again.
"He's coming, get the fuck out of here. I'll signal you." Yoongi was pulled up the building by the rope around his waist just as Minhyuk walked out. He smiled at the rabbit, walking over ever so slowly. He grabbed the rabbit's waist and attacked his neck, biting, again, to hard for the hybrid's liking.
"Lets go to the bed, Daddy." Jungkook spoke, luring him closer to the window. Hyuk sat on the bed and prepared for the bunny to sit on his lap. What he didn't expect was for the little feminine omega to pull a knife from his sleeve and shout into his wrist watch,
"Bangtan!"
Min Yoongi destroyed the window, flying through it and pinning  Minhyuk to the ground. He pulled out his gun and pressed it to Hyuk's temple as Jungkook escaped through the window. A rope with a loop tied at the end was hanging from the ceiling, Jungkook putting one foot through the loop and standing, grabbing the rope with his hands as he was pulled up. Yoongi, left in the room with the other mafia leader, had managed to handcuff him, tying his wrists with the rope he was hanging from for good measure, and pull him out the window, grabbing the new rope the other members had set out and was pulled to the top. When he was helped onto the roof with the other mafia leader, Taehyung whined.
"I knew we were pulling two, holy fuckin hell." Namjoon smacked the back of his head as he walked over to grab Minhyuk.
"JH, pat him down. Take everything, you know the drill." Yoongi ordered. Hobi ran up and began to strip Minhyuk of all his items, removing 3 knives, 4 pistols ranging in size, and a small phone which they guessed was used to contact the rest of the mafia. Once stripped of all materials, they brought him to the ground and loaded him into the back of the van with Jiminie.
"Oh my god, not you." Minhyuk complained as he was thrown into the van, Jimin giggling at the new play toy.
"Don't go easy on him, PJ." Namjoon spoke as he closed the back doors to the van and climbed in with the rest of the group.