♡ 12 ♡

Yoongi and Jungkook made it down the stairs and were met by all of the boys other than Jin on the couches, resting after their training.
"Jin said there was food." Yoongi spoke, gaining the attention of the other men in the room.
"We were waiting for you boss." Namjoon told Yoongs.
"Your little play toy just looks so fucking pretty right now, Yoongi." Namjoon stood up from the couch and made his way towards Jungkook. When he arrived, standing next to Yoongi in front of the rabbit hybrid, he put his finger under the cutely dressed bunny's chin, lifting his head. A cute smile invaded his features as he heard Yoongi growl.
"Step away from my property, Joon." Yoongi warned. He looked at the ground, knowing what he could do if he watched Namjoon flirt with his bunny.
"What's wrong, Boss. I'm just admiring the beautiful slut standing next to you." Namjoon felt a harsh grip on his arm and a knife pressed to his throat.
"I said back away, Kim Namjoon." Namjoon put his hands in the air and backed away from the knife wielding psychopath he called "boss." Jungkook giggled happily when he saw the knife in Yoongi's hand and the threat posed against Namjoon. Yoongi swore he fell in love with that psychotic giggle every time it blessed his ears.
"Isn't that a good bunny." Suga turned himself to look at the brown haired hybrid, petting him and giving him a small kiss on the neck.
"Let's go eat, shall we? Guys, follow us to the kitchen. It's time to eat then go back to training." Yoongi led the group to the kitchen where the feast Jin had prepared sat on the massive dining table.
"Thank you for preparing this for us, Jin." Yoongi thanked his brother, getting a small nod and smile in response. They all sat down for their meal, Jungkook getting compliments on his outfit every few minutes.

♡_♡

They guys had finished eating, helping Jin place the dishes in and around the sink so one of the maids could wash them. Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, and Hoseok were all redressing for physical contact training. Yoongi and Jungkook had gone back to Jungkook's closet.

"Bunny, I want you to try something on. I think you'll like it. I'm going to change while you do so I will be back in here by the time you finish." Yoongi explained, typing a passcode into the keypad on the wall in Kook's closet. He clicked enter, heard a small chime, and the wall opened to reveal a hidden room.
"Follow me, bun." Yoongi walked into the room, Jungkook trailing behind. The room was what looked like another closet. All of the clothing inside was black, skin tight, and fitted with gun holsters, knife pockets, and hidden compartments for any extra items such as phones or wallets.
"Bunny, I need you to trust me and go put this on." Yoongi handed the silent hybrid one of the outfits, grabbing one for himself.
"Go to your bathroom and put it on. Meet me at your bed." He gave Jungkook a short kiss before letting him run off to change.
♡_♡
Yoongi was sitting on Jungkook's bed, waiting for the bunny to finish changing. When his bunny walked out of the bathroom in the skin tight suit, Yoongi almost lost it. He could've taken him right there. Jungkook giggled at the alpha's reaction to him. He walked over and straddled Yoongi's lap.
"What do you think, Daddy." Jungkook spoke with a teasing tone. Yoongi let his hands grip the rabbit's ass, pulling him closer and kissing him deeply. He was gentle but still lustful, wanting to pin the hybrid to the bed and fuck him senseless. Jin, that fucking cockblock, walked in the room for the second time today.
"Dude, again? And why is he wearing that?" Jin asked, Yoongi groaning and pulling away from the bunny.
"Jin, what the fuck." Yoongi groaned. Jungkook giggled and cuddled into his alpha's neck, sucking on it to leave bruises.
"The guys are ready for training. You can fuck your rabbit later." Jin left the room, without closing the door, driving Yoongi insane. He slapped the bunny's ass, startling him and making him bite down on Yoongi's skin. A low moan escaped his parted lips as he tilted his head back, giving the omega more room to suck and bite and mark his alpha. Jungkook took the opportunity and bite down harder in every spot he could, creating bite marks and hickeys as he went.
"Yoongi! Hurry the fuck up!" Hoseok yelled up the stairs. Jungkook giggled at his previous owner's words before climbing off of Yoongi.
"Come on, daddy. It seems like they need you." Jungkook happily skipped out of the room, Yoongi following his adorable but fucking sexy hybrid.
♡_♡
Jungkook, reaching the living room before Yoongi, had a chance to take in everyone's outfit. They all looked similar to the one Yoongi had put him in and the one Yoongi put on himself. Yoongi walked down the stairs behind the rabbit and grabbed him from behind.
"Bunny, don't do that again. Don't ever leave me without permission." Yoongi whispered into Jungkook's ear. Kook nodded but still giggled at the threatening tone Yoongi used.
"Hyung, why is Kookie wearing a training uniform?" Jimin asked, curious.
"I want to show him the training rooms, Jiminie. Just in case." Yoongi explained. Jimin smiled and nodded, going back to Namjoon and receiving a forehead kiss.
"You're taking him in there?" Hoseok sounded worried. He knew Kook's history and didn't think this would be good for him.
"Yes Hoseok, have you heard him? He giggles at everything rude, mean, or even psychotic that I do. I think he might have some potential in this business. He even giggled at me when I almost slit Joon's throat earlier." Yoongi explained. Hoseok shrugged and went over to Taehyung, petting his fluffy gray hair.
"Are you ready, bun?" Yoongi asked. Jungkook nodded, his smile growing wide.
"Let's go then, bun. Training room B, guys. We'll start with physical training then move onto seduction and target. Joon and Hoseok will switch with Jimin and Taehyung for the last two. I might have Jungkook try the seduction training so, Jimin and Taehyung, be ready. Jin is excused from training today, you already know but I kinda shot him in the shoulder." Everyone nodded, turning and walking down the hallway, entering a room labeled,
"TRB-120," Yoongi and Jungkook were the last to enter, Kook's eyes lighting up at what he saw.