♡ 11 ♡

Yoongi was the first to wake up, his bunny softly snoring, ears relaxed against his hair, nose twitching every few seconds, and lips parted slightly, small breaths escaping. Yoongi just admired the bunny's features while he had the chance. He scooched down on the bed so he was face to face with the rabbit hybrid. He leaned in and placed a soft and gentle kiss on the hybrid's lips. This caused Jungkook to slowly wake up, his eyes slowly opening and adjusting to the faint light coming through the windows.
"Good morning, bunny. How did you sleep?" Yoongi asked while playing with Kook's ears. A small moan escaped Jungkook's lips before Suga realized what he was doing.
"Oh, I'm sorry, bunny." He removed his hand from the fluffy ears on top of Jungkook's head and moved it to the hybrid's small feminine waist.
"I slept okay Alpha, did you not remember our ears are sensitive?" Kook asked while he moved slightly closer to the man in front of him.
"I'm sorry, bunny. I didn't remember. I'm used to petting Jimin and he only purrs when I touch his ears." Yoongi explained. Jungkook pouted and looked away from the alpha, turning his body to face away from him.
"What's wrong, bun?" Yoongi asked, nervous that he said something wrong.
"Jimin isn't your hybrid, I am." Jungkook went to get out of the bed but was pulled back by a certain black haired alpha. He moved so quickly, Kook couldn't fight against it. He was on top of the hybrid in .2 seconds, pinning the bunny to the bed.
"You are my hybrid, don't get jealous of Jimin. I would never do this to him." Yoongi leaned down and started sucking on Jungkook's neck while releasing pheromones into the air. He started grinding his hips down against the rabbit's when he started to hear moans come from the angel underneath him.
"That's a good bunny." He stopped attacking Jungkook's neck, moving to the bunny's soft lips. He swallowed the cute moans that left Jungkook's mouth as he kissed him deeply, using his tongue to explore his mouth. Jungkook didn't fight back. This was the type of sexual pleasure he had yearned for. Not the type he was abused with. He wasn't getting hurt, he wasn't tied up, he wasn't forced to perform for dirty strangers. He was comfortable with Yoongi and what he was doing to him. If anything, he was hoping for more from the alpha. That was when...
"Hey, Food is re- hey, I knew I said 'have fun' for a reason." Jin walked in the room, just looking at the scene taking place. Yoongi growled and released Jungkook, getting off the bed to go smack Jin's harmed shoulder.
"Ow! Yoongi, what the fuck dude!" Jin slid down the wall gripping his shoulder as he squeezed his eyes shut in pain.
"I thought I taught you to knock first." Yoongi stated before going back to his hybrid who was panting in the bed.
"Come on, Bun. Lets go get some food. We can continue this later." Yoongi helped the bunny out of bed, seeing the bulge in his pants.
"Awe, isn't that cute. Why don't we put you in something that won't show how much you want your alpha." Yoongi led the hybrid to the closet, picking out and outfit for him to wear. Jungkook put the outfit on, not questioning what he was given and just obeying.

 Jungkook put the outfit on, not questioning what he was given and just obeying

The skirt, shirt, and necklace are used. The necklace is the same style with the letters "MY'S" underneath the infinity sign.

 The necklace is the same style with the letters "MY'S" underneath the infinity sign

These shoes without the white pearls

"Don't you look cute in my color. I'll have to dress you in mint more often." The alpha grabbed the omega's waist and gave him and long, sweet kiss.
"Let's go show the guys your outfit and eat, shall we?" Yoongi asked. Jungkook nodded, his ears perking up at the thought of the compliments he would receive from the other guys and his previous owner from the adoption center, Hoseok. They left the closet and Jin had managed to leave the room, the door left open.
"I thoughtIi told him to always shut my fucking doors!" Yoongi yelled down the staircase, directing his yelling at Jin. He heard a giggle from behind him and looked back to see Jungkook, in his adorable mint outfit, giggling at his alpha being angry. The same cute but slightly insane giggle he heard earlier when he growled at the other guys in the living room.

"You are going to be such a perfect- nevermind. Let's go, Bunny." Yoongi caught himself, grabbing the bunny's hand and leading him down the stairs.