♡ 15 ♡

The next day, Jungkook and Yoongi were training together, the alpha teaching him some tips and tricks when it comes to shooting and arming yourself as well as where certain weapons go in the suit's hidden pockets.
"I want to give you something, Bunny." Yoongi lifted his leg up and pulled a knife out of his black, rubber, boot.

" Yoongi lifted his leg up and pulled a knife out of his black, rubber, boot

Couldn't find a suit picture but these are the boots.

"I wanted to give you this. This is my favorite knife that I have ever owned. I want you to have it."

"Yoongi, I can't take this

"Yoongi, I can't take this." Jungkook was stunned. He never knew Yoongi would give up his favorite knife to him.
"Well, you're going to." Yoongi grabbed Jungkook's wrist and slipped the knife into the hidden pocket. Jungkook smiled wide, his cute little bunny teeth showing.
"Thank you, Alpha." The hybrid hugged his alpha as tight as he possibly could without crushing his alpha's lungs. When he released the older male, he gave him a long, sweet kiss.
"Hey, I understand you love each other but we need to go. You guys aren't even dressed and Minhyuk just showed up at the gay club a few blocks from here. Hurry the fuck up." Jin yelled as he walked into the room and threw clothing at them.

JK's Outfit(Hidded pockets in the sleeves for knives, a hidden holster in the boots for a pistol on each side)

JK's Outfit
(Hidded pockets in the sleeves for knives, a hidden holster in the boots for a pistol on each side)

Yoongi's Outfit(Hidden holster on his waist for a pistol, pockets in jacket for knives and throwing knives, hidden pockets in the shoes for a phone to contact KSJ and the other members and another knife)(Yoongi likes knives)

Yoongi's Outfit
(Hidden holster on his waist for a pistol, pockets in jacket for knives and throwing knives, hidden pockets in the shoes for a phone to contact KSJ and the other members and another knife)(Yoongi likes knives)

For this mission, Jungkook was to seduce Lee Minhyuk and get him to a private room. Once they were there, Jungkook would signal Yoongi by pulling out a knife from his sleeve and yelling "Bangtan." They needed to capture Minhyuk, the leader of the Monsta X Mafia, and report him to the authorities so they wouldn't have to take down the mafia themselves. That didn't mean they couldn't have some fun with him first. Jungkook was armed for self protection, Yoongi armed to take out Minhyuk and capture him. The other members of the mafia would be armed in their suits in the van outside the club, ready to back up Agust D and JK if needed, KSJ, or Jin, also armed, sitting in front of the hacked security camera footage on his laptop, ready to inform Yoongi of any changes.
Now, they just needed to execute the mission.