♡2♡

They got to the hybrid adoption center and walked inside. They heard alot of whining, barking, meowing, and a little bit of snoring. Jimin was quick to run up to the front desk to see his old master.
"Hi Hoseok! I'm back!" Jimin yelled happily. Hoseok smiled at the small hybrid.
"Hello Beautiful. What are you doing here?" Hobi asked. Jimin pointed to Jin and Yoongi who were looking at hybrids. Hoseok nodded and struck up a comversation with the younger to pass the time while the others look around.
"So what kind of hybrid do you want? A cat, a dog, maybe a koala?" Jin asked Yoongi.
"Something rare. You're paying so I want it to be expensive." Yoongi spoke casually as if he wasn't using Jin for money. Jin scoffed but brought him to the front desk where Hoseok and Jimin were.
"Taehyung has gotten a bit cuter since last time. His little wolf side shows alot and I absolutely love- Oh hey guys, what do you need?" Hoseok spoke.
"We need to look at the rare hybrids." Jin told the younger boy. Hobi nodded and motioned for the three boys to follow him which they did. They entered the back room of the store and saw 4 hybrids. A wolf hybrid, an otter hybrid, a panda hybrid, and a shy bunny hybrid. Yoongi noticed how the bunny was sleeping in his pen. He wasnt sleeping peacefully. He was shifting around in his sleep and mumbling words like "stop" and "please dont hurt me." Yoongi felt bad for the bunny. Wait, Yoongi never feels bad for anyone, why is he suddenly feeling for the hybrid? Jin noticed how Yoongi was staring down at the bunny.
"We'll take the bunny hybrid." Jin told Hoseok.

"Okay, who will the owner be. I need to have a conversation with him about the bunny."
"Yoongi will be the owner. Yoongi!" Jin told Hobi and yelled to get Yoongi's attention. Yoongi's head snapped up to look at Jin but he noticed Jimin talking to the wolf hybrid. He shrugged it off and looked towards Jin.
"Yeah?" Yoongi answered.
"Hoseok needs to speak with you about the bunny." Jin told him and Yoongi nodded. Hoseok lead Yoongi to a different room and started talking.
"Jungkook is a really sensative hybrid. He is very obedient and will do anything to please his owner. He has a history of physical, mental, and sexual abuse. He also has a history of self harm. Are you sure you are up for all of this?" Hobi asked. Yoongi nodded.
"I assure you I know what I am getting myself into. I will care for him like he is my one and only prince." Yoongi kinda-sorta lied a bit but he really wanted the bunny hybrid who went by the name of Jungkook. Hoseok nodded back.
"I will get him ready for you as you fill out all of the adoption forms." Hoseok handed Yoongi a small stack of papers as well as a pen and left him in the small room to fill them out.
...
"Kook, you are getting adopted today. Wake up for me little one." Hoseok spoke softly as he sat in the bunny's pen, petting the hybrid's hair as he slowly awoke.
"Hobi?" Jungkook questioned as he lifted his head.
"Yes sweetpea. It's Hobi. You are getting adopted today. Isn't that exciting?" Hoseok asked the younger.
"Adopted? Me?" Jungkook asked as his eyes lit up.
"Yes you, baby. Come on, lets go get you ready to meet your new owner." Hobi and the hybrid stood up and left the pen to get Jungkook ready to meet Yoongi. Jin and Jimin noticed and went to sit in the waiting room to wait for Yoongi and his new hybrid.