♡10♡

"Are you okay, bunny?" Yoongi asked when they entered the pastel colored room.
"Yes Daddy." His voice was muffled into Yoongi's neck but he understood the hybrid none the less.
"That's a good bunny." And he set the rabbit down on his bed.
"Can you tell me why you were crying, bun?" Yoongi asked while lifting the covers on the bed for Jungkook to lay down. The bunny froze, his nose twitching every few seconds. Yoongi noticed his state and managed to get in the bed without the brown haired hybrid noticing. He sat directly behind the hybrid and pulled him down onto the bed, pulling him to his chest and covering him with the white, fuzzy, blanket on the bed.
"Talk to me, bun. It's okay." Yoongi let the rabbit become comfortable, laying his head on the alpha's chest and wrapping his legs around his waist.
"I just want to sleep, Daddy." Jungkook whispered as he closed his eyes and let his ears relax against his head.
"Bunny, you can't sleep on top of me. I have to go and keep the boys company." Yoongi ran his fingers through the fluffy head of hair on his chest, hoping to calm the bunny.
"Can you tell me what you were dreaming about earlier? What you were saying in your sleep didn't sound good." The bunny froze, his breathing sped up, and tears started to well in his eyes. Yoongi noticed his bunny freezing up and his breathing becoming fast but didn't notice the tears until he felt them hit his shirt, slowly soaking through he fabric.
"Bunny, hey. Calm down." He lifted the bunny's head so he was looking at him, the alpha's hands on either side of his face. He shifted to lay next to the hybrid so they would be more comfortable.
"Jungkook, you can talk to me." Kook was shocked at the use of his name. He wasn't ready for his new alpha to call him anything but a worthless bunny.
"You should already know, i've been abused.....in the worst ways.....Hoseok should have told you that." He managed to gain the courage to look the alpha in the eyes as he spoke, getting nervous and looking away. Yoongi refused to let the bunny look away, grabbing is chin softly and moving his face back to look at him.
"I know, bunny. That's why you caught my eye in the shelter. I knew you were special." He kissed the bunny's forehead and wiped away the new tears that fell. Kookie sniffled and moved himself closer to Yoongi, cuddling into the warmth he gave off. Yoongi slightly elevated his pheromones, a rush of calm enveloping Jungkook as it hit him.
"Go to sleep, hunny. You deserve it." Yoongi told his hybrid.
"But what about the others?" Kook asked, hoping his alpha wouldn't leave him alone.
"They can wait. Jin can make them some food and they will be just fine without me." Yoongi explained, no intention of leaving the bunny boy. He grabbed his phone from his pocket and texted Jin.

AgustDick 😺
I'm going to stay with Jungkook for a little while. I want him to be able to sleep peacefully. Make the guys some food and send them to training. Boss's orders

DumbFuck 🐎
Gotcha, I'll make something with the bullshit in your fridge. I'll send Joon and Hoseok to target training and Jimin and Taehyung to seduction training. Have fun 😏

AgustDick 😺
He needs to sleep, go suck Joon's dick 🖕

DumbFuck 🐎
I can't, you sent him to training 😭😂

AgustDick 😺
Fuck off 🖕

By then, Jungkook had already fell asleep against Yoongi's chest. Quiet snores and soft whined escaped the hybrids lips. He started to whine louder, almost whimpering.
"Shh, its okay, Bun. You're okay." Yoongi whispered into his ear, rubbing his back and kissing his forehead, something his mother used to do when he had a nightmare. Jungkook calmed down to the sound of Yoongi's soft voice in his ear. Yoongi set his phone on the stand next to the bed and pulled his bunny closer, falling asleep with the small hybrid snoring against his chest.