♡5♡

"Bunny, wake up. We're home." Yoongi whispered in the Jungkook's ear. Jungkook had fallen asleep on Yoongi's chest when Yoongi decided to lay on the car seats. Jungkook started to hum signifying that he was at least half awake. Yoongi got up and the bunny whined since he couldn't lay on his owner anymore.
"Come on bunny. Jinnie and Minnie already went in the house so lets go. Do you wanna go see the other hybrid?" Yoongi asked. Jungkook nodded his head slowly and Yoongi stepped out the limousine, Jungkook slowly following after. He made grabby hands at the alpha signifying that he wanted to be picked up and carried. Yoongi picked him up with one swift motion, setting him on his hip. Jungkook giggled at the action and tucked his head in crook of Yoongi's neck. Jin stepped out of the already opened door and waited for the two to get into the house so he could close the door since it was FUCKING COLD outside.
...
The alpha and omega had made it into the house with little complaint from the omega. The bunny was standing in the doorway where Yoongi set him down awing at the beautiful interior and high ceilings.
"Bunny, are you okay?" Yoongi back hugged his bunny to calm him down a bit. Jungkook giggled and squealed as Yoongi let him go, running into the house and jumping onto the first couch he had spotted. He found a blanket and a pillow and snuggled up on the couch, almost falling asleep as Yoongi found where he ran off to.