♡4♡

"Come on bunny, its just a limo. I know its big but it isn't scary." Yoongi tried to comfort the hybrid that was scared of getting in Jin's limousine.
"Is scary. Bunny don't like." Jungkook responded. Yoongi sighed and looked at Jin. Jin threw his hands up as to say "not my problem you picked the abused one," as his cat hybrid got into the limo with no complaints. Jungkook saw Jimin enter the massive car and realized that it must not be to scary. He popped his head in the vehicle and looked around. He saw Jimin sitting on the ground waving at him and he smiled. He slowly stepped into the vehicle and sat on the floor with the cat.
"Hi new friend, I'm Jimin!" The cat exclaimed. Jungkook smiled at the calico kitty.
"I-I'm Jungk-kook." He replied quietly as the two hybrid owners got into the limo. Jin sat in one of the seats and motioned for Jimin to sit next to him. The cat hybrid gladly obeyed his owner and sat on the seat next to Jin.
"Jungkook, come here." Yoongi patted the seat next to him. Jungkook moved from the floor but placed himself on Yoongi's lap instead of the seat. Yoongi wasn't expecting it but placed his arms around the young one anyway.
"Awe!" Jin yelled. Yoongi looked at him and mouthed the words "shut up" towards him. Jin laughed and told the driver to start moving and go back to the house.