♡ 14 ♡

"I'm Jimin. But you can call me whatever you'd like, Daddy." Jimin straddled Taehyung's lap as if the wolf were a drunk alpha. Taehyung wanted to make this harder for Jimin, denying his flirting and making him work for it. Taehyung lift the cat off his lap and sat him on the couch.
"No thanks, Kitty. Get me a drink and maybe we'll talk." Taehyung motioned for Jimin to get him something from the bar. Jimin eagerly stood up and walked to the bar, pouring a glass of whiskey and a glass of rum. He walked back over and handed Taehyung the whiskey, taking a sip of the strong substance in his glass as he sat back down on the couch. He scooched closer to Taehyung, leaning into his side and trying to gain any bit of physical contact to attempt and gain his attention. Jungkook was watching intently, trying to take in as much information as he could, Yoongi was holding the bottle of whiskey Jimin had used, taking a drink every few seconds. Taehyung took the glass he was given and drank the whiskey like a double shot, rarely having a reaction to the alcohol in it.
"Come here, kitty. Put yourself where you were before." Taehyung demanded. Jimin giggled sweetly as he set his drink down and climbed onto Tae's lap.
"What do you need, Daddy. I wanna do whatever you want to." Jimin reached down and grabbed Taehyung's dick through his pants. Taehyung let out a low growl before attaching his lips to the cat's neck. Jimin used a high pitched moan to get him further. It worked as Taehyung was ready to end training right there just to go play with the omega on top of him. He might be an omega but he has no issue hurting Jimin like an alpha.
"Pretty kitty," Tae grabbed Jimin's neck, choking the calico cat,
"Let's take this to a private room." Taehyung attacked Jimin's lips, controlling his movements with the grip on his throat.
"Enough." Yoongi yelled at the two omega hybrids.
"Good job, Jimin. You can go practice shooting with Joon and Hoseok." Jimin smiled and ran off to the gun wall. Taehyung sat panting on the couch.
"Holy fuck he's good." Taehyung commented as Yoongi walked over.
"Awe, poor wolfy. Why don't we let Jungkook try." Yoongi lifted Tae's head, putting one finger under his chin. Yoongi smiled sadistically at the omega on the couch.
"Kookie, its your turn. Seduce Taehyung." Yoongi walked away from the younger boy and towards his omega. He gave him a kiss before he let him walk to Taehyung.
"H-Hi T-Taehyung." Jungkook stuttered.
"Yoongi, he's stuttering." Taehyung just looked at the poor nervous omega. He remembered when he used to be that nervous.
"Bunny, let yourself go and try again. Don't be so nervous. You'll give everything away." Yoongi grabbed his bottle of Jack Daniels and took a sip before sitting down at the bar. Jungkook took a deep breath and tried again. He sat on the couch next to Taehyung.
"Instead of watching the other people grind on each other, you could grind on me." The slightly younger omega whispered into the slightly older omega's ear.
"Could I now. I have a better idea." Taehyung looked at the rabbit, seeing the nervousness in his eyes but ignoring it.
"I would love to hear it, Daddy." Jungkook giggled. Not his normal psychotic but still adorable giggle, but a nervous and worried giggle. Like a laugh of fear.
"I could just fuck you till your screaming and begging me to stop." Taehyung leaned into the rabbit, ending up on top of him on the couch. Tae might've taken it to far when he deeply kissed the other hybrid, pressing his lower body against Jungkook's. Jungkook didn't reject it, he kissed back and moaned slightly. Yoongi growled from his seat, signaling Taehyung that he better stop before he gets hurt. Tae got off the bunny, Jungkook doing the panting this time.
"Good job, bunny." Yoongi walked over and lifted the hybrid off the couch and into his arms, hugging him tightly.
"Kim fucking Taehyung, I swear to god. If you ever kiss my omega again, I will shoot you in the dick." Yoongi threatened. He released the now giggling hybrid from the hug.
"Alpha, earlier when you were telling me to not be nervous, what did you mean by 'You'll give everything away'?" The bunny asked.
"Jungkook, do you know what the BTS Mafia is?" Yoongi questioned. Kook's eyes widened and he nodded his head quickly.
"Bunny, you are part of the BTS Mafia now." Yoongi told the now very shocked rabbit.
"Wait, you-him-them-all of-what?!" Jungkook yelled. Everyone looked towards him, knowing what he was just told as soon as he yelled.
"I'M IN A FUCKING MAFIA?!" All of the men in the room blocked every exit and/or entrance in the training room, making sure the once quiet hybrid stayed inside.
"Yes bunny, but its okay. Everything is fine." Yoongi tried to calm him down, Taehyung backing away from the two.
"Everything is not fine! What in the actual fuck Yoongi?! Or should I call you fucking AgustD? And you," he pointed at Taehyung, "V," he pointed at the rest of the boys in order, "PJ, RM, JH. Even Jin? KSJ." Jungkook sat on the couch, Yoongi waving his men off and away from the doors, Jin bursting in as they did.
"I heard yelling! Is everyone okay?!" Jin yelled as he ran in.
"Everything's fine, SJ. He knows now." Yoongi responded as Jin ran up to him.
"Oh, he knows. Welcome to the team, JK." Jin bowed at the rabbit who was now standing again. He walked over to the gun wall, everyone just watching him grab a fully loaded pistol, and he walked to the target section if the room. He wasted the bullets on the wrestling dummies, shooting each one directly between the eyes with little aim, putting the now empty gun in the holster on his suit.
"Okay. If you want me, you've got me." Was all he said to his Alpha as he walked back over to him. Yoongi smiled at him.
"That's what I thought my psycho little bunny."

And so the main pictures change.