♡6♡

Yoongi found his bunny on the couch in the first living room, fast asleep. He heard little snores and saw Kook's nose twitch every few seconds.
"Bunny, wake up. We need to go over rules, Petal." Yoongi lightly shook the bunny until he was awake.
"Nuuu~ Bunny sleepy." Jungkook rubbed his little eyes with his cute little fists.
"Bunny, sit up. We need to go over rules." Yoongi sat on the couch next to the bunny boy as he sat up and pouted.
"Okay Bun. Rule number one, behave. Number two, do what Daddy says when he says it. Rule number three, don't hurt Jiminie or yourself. Rule number four, never go in that room-" Yoongi pointed to a door in the living room that seemed dark and scary..."-no matter what you hear come out of there. Rule number 5, no matter what you see, it stays a secret. If you see Daddy or Jinnie with a gun or multiple or with knives or even covered in blood, you tell no one. You stay with Jiminie and be a good little bunny for Daddy. If you disobey me or break a rule, Daddy will have to punish his pretty petal and we don't wanna do that, do we now?" Yoongi finished his spiel and Jungkook was very frightened but nodded his head regardless.
"Okay Bun, good. Now, why don't we go to your room?" Yoongi held his bunny's hand as he almost ran to not even Kook knows where. Yoongi led him to a room in the second floor of the house. The door was baby blue with white clouds and a light pink door knob. The colors excited Jungkook but the room gave him even more excitement. The room had a baby blue princess style bed, a white chandelier with stars hanging off it, and pastel pink accessories such as a dresser, a vanity fully stocked with makeup, and a cute little pillow fort full of stuffies. Kook ran into the room and flopped on the bed, his cute little ears relaxing and laying down in his pretty brown hair. Yoongi was about to walk into the room to sit on the edge of the bed but Jin ran up behind him and whispered something to him.
"They're here." Yoongi nodded.
"Be ready when I come down." And he went to his bunny.
"Petal, Daddy has to take care of something. Do you want me to get Jimin to keep you company?" Yoongi asked. Jungkook nodded, his ears moving with his head.
"Jiminie!" Yoongi yelled. Jimin ran up in a matter of seconds.
"Yes Yoongi Hyung?" Jimin stood next to him.
"Good manners Jiminie." He ruffled the cats hair and pet behind his ears making Jimin purr.
"I need you to keep Jungkook company while Jinnie and I take care of some stuff with our friends. Remember TaeTae, Hobi, and Joon?" Yoongi asked.
"Of course! Can we play with them after you finish stuff with them?!" Jimin's eyes lit up at the mention of the boys who treat him like a prince.
"Maybe Jiminie. For now, you can play with Kookie but, be nice and don't touch him like Jinnie touches you, pretty kitty." Yoongi warned. Jimin nodded his head and smiled. Yoongs closed the door and walked back down the stairs to see 4 men dressed in black with rifles in their hands, one of them being Jin.