♡3♡

"Yoongi?" Hoseok called as he popped his head in the small room.
"I have completed all of the paper work for Jungkook." Yoongi spoke handing Hobi all of the papers, all of them now signed.
"Perfect! I will bring Jungkook in to meet you then." Hoseok told him and left the room. He came back a couple minutes later with the bunny hybrid.
"Yoongi, this is Jungkook, Kookie this is your new owner." Hobi told them.
"Have fun and be nice, I'll be back in a few minutes to finalize everything with you two." Hoseok left the room, leaving Yoongi and Jungkook alone.
"Hello bunny, my name is Yoongi." Yoongi held out his hand to give the bunny a hand shake. The bunny shyed away and then Yoongi remebered what Hobi told him about the bunny's past.
"Don't worry bunny, I won't hurt you. I know you can sense that I'm an alpha and I can sense that you are a little omega but I won't hurt you sweetheart." Yoongi was being extra sweet to try to entise the bunny towards him. It kinda worked as the bunny moved towards Yoongi and out stretched his arm, letting Yoongi shake his hand.
"I-I'm J-J-J-Jungk-kook." The bunny stuttered alot and mentally yelled at himself for it.
"Don't stutter baby. I'm not gonna hurt you."
...
5 minutes later, Jungkook trusted Yoongi so much that he was sitting on the olders lap. Well, more like straddling the olders lap. He had his face nuzzled into Yoongi's neck and every once in a while, he would sniff Yoongi's neck just to get used to his scent. Hoseok walked in on the two.
"Okay so ever- Awe! I'm sorry. I didn't mean to intrude." Hoseok said as he walked into the room.
"It's okay Hoseok. Bunny, can you lift your head out of my neck so we can talk to Hobi please?" Yoongi asked the hybrid. Jungkook did as he was told and repositioned himself so he was sideways on Yoongi's lap. Hobi smiled and took a seat in the chair on the opposite side of the table in the room.
"Okay, all I need is for Kookie to sign the contract next to Yoongi's signature and everything will be official." Hoseok explained. Jungkook made grabby hands at the pen Hobi was holding and he gave the hybrid the pen. Kook quickly signed the contract and yelled "Done!" when he had finished. Yoongi took the hybrid's hand into his own making the little bunny smile.
"Okay, you guys can follow me back to Jin and his hybrid and we'll get the payment settled!" Hoseok was very happy that Jungkook found a new owner, one that he knew wouldn't abuse the poor thing. They all left the room, Yoongi carrying the bunny as he didn't wanna leave the older. Jin awed as soon as he saw the couple walking behind Hoseok. Jimin giggled and bounced around in his seat when he realized he would have a new friend to play with. Jin stood up and walked over to Hoseok after telling his hybrid to stay and pulled out his wallet, knowing how much his poor wallet was going to suffer.