♡8♡

Kook heard gunshots. Only two. He heard one yell.
"Fucking hell!"
He didn't know where or who it came from but he stayed where his alpha put him. When the door opened and revealed Yoongi, he was glad to see him unharmed with a small rip in his jacket. He came in and kissed Kook's forehead.
"Good boy, bunny." And he left he room again.

Downstairs, there was a nurse tending to Jin's gunshot wound on the couch.
"Yoongi, how fucking dare you. This was one of my favorite sh- Fuck, careful lady!" Jin complained as the nurse pressed a little to hard on the bullet hole in Jin's shoulder.
"Shut up, Jin. You wanted a gun fight. Never said I would let you win." Yoongi smart-assed back. He poofed a shirt out midair that matched the one Jin was complaining about, without the bullet hole and blood stain. He threw it towards him hoping he would try to catch it and hurt himself but he used his other arm.
"Dammit." He whispered under his breath. Jin just laughed then smacked the nurse on the arm when she put hydrogen peroxide on his wound.
"Hey, be nice. We wouldn't want Jiminie killing another one now would we?" Hobi asked as he walked down the stairs in a hoodie and some sweatpants.
"Shut it, shithead." Jin sassed.
"Oh, you wanna sass me now? Lets see how that works out for ya. Taeby baby!" Hobi yelled. Taehyung slid down the stairs, still trying to put his shirt on.
"Yes Daddy?" He said as he landed at the bottom of the stairs, shirt completely on.
"Jinnie got into a gunfight with Yoonie and now he is sassing me. What are we gonna do about that, hm?" Hobi asked as he grabbed the boys chin and pulled him up. Tae, now standing, giggled and pulled his pistol out of the holster on his side.
"No! I don't need another one!" Jin yelled as the nurse left after bandaging the wound Yoongi left.
"Put the gun away, pretty boy. I think he's had enough for today. Why don't you go get Joon and Minnie to come comfort Jin." Hobi asked his baby.
"Yes Daddy." And Taehyung ran upstairs to get the other boys.
"Shit! Fuck! God Dammit!" Yoongi ran out of the kitchen and towards the stairs.
"What, What, What?!" Hobi asked, mimicking Yoongi.
"I left Kook in his room!" Yoongi spoke, trying to get past Hobi who was now blocking the stairs.
"Why is that an issue?" Hoseok asked.
"I don't wanna leave him alone up there! He doesn't deserve that!" Yoongi whined. Hobi moved, not willingly, and Yoongi ran to the little bunny's room. He swung the door open and Jungkook was sitting on the bed where Yoongi had left him before.
"You know, you can move." Yoongi said. Jungie lifted his head to look at his alpha.
"I-I can?" Kookie asked. Yoongi nodded at him and walked to the bed.
"Lets go downstairs, angel. You can meet the other boys." Yoongi told him as he pet behind his ears. Kook's nose twitched faster and his tail started to wiggle as a reaction. Yoongi chuckled.
"Lets go, bunny." Yoongi took the bunny's hand and led him downstairs where he was met by 2 new faces and one familiar.