Eloping

One !
Two!
Three!
Jump....!!!!

Ouch...!!
That hurt my butt badly...!!! But I can't wake anyone up,you see I'm eloping from my house.

Oh ...!!by the way I'm Sarah . And I know you might be thinking that what am I talking about... So now I'm officially 18+ since the last week after my birthday and I am madly in love with this guy Shantanu.

We met in college . I was instantly smitten by his intelligence. From the moment I saw him I knew either it's him or no one . He feels the same (or that's what he says)just kidding
But I know he loves me a lot and will always take care of me.

I know I should be not doing this . I know I am breaking my brother's trust ...but love makes you do crazy things..
I tried to convince him but he just said that it's all just crap and Shanu's after my money. That made me angry. He never knew I was "Sarah Oberoi " when we met ,for him I was just Sarah .I spoke to bhabhi about it but she seems to have slightly the same opinion,she said I should be concerned about my studies first and then think about these things. I know she is right but Shanu was extremely against it . He said "we marry now or never".

I don't know if it's right or wrong but I know I love that guy and he loves me too . I can study after my marriage . Bhai will be angry but not for long time . He'll understand or bhabhi will make him understand.

Shanu is not that rich , but I really love him for who he is . His family was supportive about us ,especially his mom.

Guess money can't but you a big heart.
I can't wait to get married to him . We're marrying in a temple and we'll officially be married after 5months when we Register our marriage. You see life is not easy without the name Oberoi. If it was Sarah Oberoi ,we might be married legally the next second this idea crossed my mind. But it's Sarah and Shanu.

My train of thoughts came to pause when I saw "My Knight in the shining armour".
My Shanu . Not on a white horse but on a white activa .. which belongs to his bestie Mandar.

Slowly I cross the back gate and sit on his activa hugging him from behind...

Things we do for love......