Shanu's POV:

Shanu's POV :

After yesterday's events my head was hurting like a bitch. Rashmi gave me some lemon juice to calm my throbbing headache. I had injured my hand badly, so I cleaned it and did the first aid.After getting ready I went to the office as I was about to sign the deal with Oberoi industries.

Sarah was present as well. She was dressed professionally. The meeting went well but while I was signing the deal She seemed to notice my injury. She wanted to ask about it but something stopped her.
It was better that she didn't ask anyways.

After signing the deal I was working, when suddenly my PA entered my cabin.
"Sir there's something you should see".

"What happened?"

"Matthew Andrews was having seen with Mr. Parker , the one who made our contract with the Oberoi industries, I did a research on them and they are not friends nor they have worked with each other before".

"I'll look into the matter, you just check the contract ones again".

Why is that Matthew interfering in my matters? There is some reason for that.

After that I went to home as I was feeling a bit uneasy. I took the papers sent to me by my PA and sat reading. Suddenly out of nowhere Sarah barged into my house . She had a man by her side which looked like a lawyer. She had bags and suitcases with her. I got up immediately from my seat.

"What are you doing here?"

"Is this how you welcome your guests Shanu ?" She said . I almost lost my balance. She called me Shanu. The word brought back a lot of memories ,most of them were painful. It's been 10 yrs since I didn't hear her calling me Shanu. She always addresses me as Shantanu.

"It depends on the guests, Miss Oberoi . Can will you please enlighten me with the reason for your sudden arrival?" I asked curtly.

"My lawyer will do the talking, I need to look at the interiors of this place first". She said and started walking around the house like she owns it. Like she is my wife. I was angry beyond control. I had a lot of shit today and I am not ready for more.

"What is happening?"

"Mr. Shantanu Sharma you are legally married to my client Miss Sarah Oberoi for the last 10 yrs , so as your lawfully wedded wife she is here to live with you". What??? Was my reaction. She is my lawfully wedded wife? We didn't even register our marriage back then,then how did she get a certificate. To get the answer I looked towards her ,she just winked at me.
She faked them.

"These are false papers , I'll call my lawyer . We never registered our marriage". I said and called my lawyer. I don't know why was she behaving this way. Till yesterday she wanted to get rid of me and now she's in my house claiming to be my wife?

Soon my lawyer came . He checked the papers and confirmed that they were real.
How is this possible ? I grabbed Sarah's hand and took her in a corner to talk.

"Sarah , what is all this ?"

"What? I just want to live with my husband". She said with a puppy face. No. This time I won't get tricked into this trick.

"You and I both know that the thing which we did 10 yrs back was fake , nothing was real , love , marriage , bond everything was fake". I said to hurt her . And I was right it hurt her.

"It might be for you but for me it was real".

"Oh shut up! I know who suggested you this idea . It must be Matt , he is after my company , he must've told you to do this act so that he can get all the information about my deals". That could be a possibility . The events that took place from yesterday sum up saying that she was here because of Matthew.