Beautiful morning.

Sarah's POV :
After getting up , I got ready, Shanu was still at her place. I went in the kitchen where Rashmi was cooking something.
"Hey , good morning!" She said.

"Morning ".

She saw my wounded hand and then left whatever she was doing .
"Oh my god Sarah! What happened ?"

"I-I slipped in the bathroom". I lied .

"You must be careful".

"Yaa".

Soon Rashmi got a call due to which she told me to look after the parathas. I was busy in looking at them when the door bell rang. I thought it might be Shanu ,so I rushed towards the living room. But the servant had already opened the door.

It was my friends. All five of them. My morning just got better. Without thinking twice I went near them and hugged them tightly. It is indeed a pleasure to have them. But how did they know about me , moving here?
"Wondering about how we got to know about you being here?"

"Yaa!!"

"Well you see two of the most hottest bachelors get together and you think the world won't talk about it?" Said Riya .

"I was going to tell you, but everything happened in a lot of hurry..."

"We'll talk about them later , I smell parathas..... can we have our breakfast first". Said Saransh.

"Yaa , sure ". I invited them to the dining room. I was scared about their reaction , but I guess things will go smoothly.

"Your bhabhi told us everything and why you took this decision ". Said Riya . Oh! So it was bhabhi who saved me.

After some time Rashmi joined us. I introduced her to everyone. Soon the servants served the breakfast. The parathas were quite tasty and the pudina chutney was like cherry on the cake!

"I literally want to kiss your cook's hands , Sarah".

"Why?"

"He cooked such delicious parathas , trust me the last time I had such yummy parathas was when I visited my granny in India".

"Then kiss Rashmi's hands as she was the one who cooked today's breakfast ".

Listening to this both Saransh and Rashmi blushed. They are cute! K and Riya were enjoying the parathas too , but Matt was having problem while eating. Suddenly he started to cough loudly.

It was then I realised that he doesn't like spicy food. It's hard for him to digest it. And Rashmi cooks the food abbot spicy. So I went to the kitchen to get something sweet.

When I was about to return , Matt entered the kitchen. I gave him some chocolates . After eating them I was about to leave when he asked,"Are you sure about this decision?"

"100% sure". I said confidently.

"No one can understand what's in your head ! One day you said you hate him, you don't want to see him again and the next day you enter in his house claiming to be his wife".

"Love makes you do crazy things ! Matt . You'll understand when you fall in love".

"I am in love with you!" He declared . I knew this but I never wanted to accept it. He deserves someone who will love him more than anything else in this world.