Things have changed.

Sarah's POV:
No .....NO! This can't happen . I cannot believe my eyes. How can Shantanu be here? How did he know about me? Did he arrange this party for me? Is he back for real? All these things were occupying my mind. 10 yrs is a long time. I thought he had moved on. Is he back to take his revenge?

He had changed ,changed for good. If he is tonight's host then he has achieved his goals in life. I knew he would be successful but, why did he come to Switzerland. He is my past which I can't change,but the present and future is in my hand . I need to maintain a distance from him. I need to stay away from him.
Saying this I was about to leave when Saransh called me.He was standing near him.
"Sir , this is Sarah one of the members of the orphanage ". He said . The moment Shantanu shifted his eyes on me,I felt burning under his gaze. He gave me a smile, which I returned hesitantly.
"I know her, we were in the same college". He said which made my eyes widened.

"Y-yes actually, he was my senior,but it's been 10 yrs since I left college". I tried to justify.

"Yes you tend to forget things , as I remember ". He said . Is he trying to blame me for what happened 10yrs back? Am I not the one who should be upset?he didn't show up that day. Not wanting to continue this awkward conversation , I decided to leave.

"Sarah !why don't you stay with Mr. Sharma and explain him about our future plans for the orphanage!" Said Saransh. I swear to god,I want to kill Saransh.

"Actually I have to leave ,sorry". Saying this I turned but then "Running is never a good option, Miss Oberoi". Said Shantanu taking a sip from his drink.

"I am not running , it's just that I am tired ,so now If you could please excuse me..." I said leaving the hall. Why is he acting like this? What does he want to prove, that I made a wrong choice leaving him? No , it was the best decision. The way he and his family treated me was horrible. Thanks to Riya that I am here .

Talking to myself I went near the car. I was about to unlock it when suddenly I was turned and pinned against the car. I was about to scream but the person covered my mouth with his hand.
"Stop shouting and I'll remove my hand ". The moment I heard the voice I knew who it was. It was Shantanu . I stopped struggling ,he withdrew his hand from my mouth.

"What do you want ?". I asked with irritation.
He placed his finger on my lips signalling me to be silent. With the same finger he started drawing patterns on my cheek. With the other hand he tucked my hairs behind my ears. Then he snaked his hand around my waist ,making me crash on his hard chest. We stayed quiet for some time. I saw how he has changed in this past years. His eyes spoke a lot , but one obvious thing was easily visible ,hatred. Suddenly he came close to me , there were just few inches between us . I instantly turned my face to the other side, which made his lips land on my cheeks.

My breath stopped the moment his lips came in contact with my skin. Soon he started to suck my skin. I was completely lost. My hands which once were acting like a shield between us were now on his chest. I could feel his heart beating too.
He slides down to reach my neck. I was too lost to understand anything. The moment he kissed my neck I moaned loudly. I bit my lips hard in order to control it,but to no avail.

I was melting in his touch.....but suddenly he backed away. I was confused about what had happened. One moment he was acting like a lost lover and the other moment he pushes me away. Looking at my confused look he started laughing, loudly.
"You should see yourself, you became a moaning mess in just one kiss". He said bluntly. " it's really easy to get you in the bed,just one or two kisses and you are ready ". He said .

I lost it . I went near him to slap him but he held my hand and twisted it behind my back. I crashed into his chest."Never,I repeat never try to do that again,I'm not the old Shantanu , things have changed Sarah , you have to pay for this act". He said , I was yelling in pain. He pushed me away. "What you did is unforgivable, I will make sure , you and your family pay for it,the game is on". Saying this he left.

I was hurt would be an understatement. 10 yrs changed him completely,he is a devil now, but I have to be strong , for my family. If he's back means he's here for revenge. I have to be alert. I won't let anyone harm my family

I cannot believe that once I used to love him. He is not the same Shanu that I loved. He is a different person . If he changed for good then so did I . If he wants to play this game then the game will be on.
--------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! I hope you like the chapter. Please vote. If you have any suggestions then I would love to listen to them. Love you♥️