Wedding part 1

Sarah's POV :

After landing in India the first thing I did was informing Radhika bhabhi and Rashmi about my sudden arrival to India. I knew they would be concerned about me. So after explaining them why I came to India , I took another flight to Udaipur Kanak was going to pick me up from there. I changed my sim , so that he couldn't call me. I knew bringing him here was not that easy. So I had to do this ,  it hurts to see him with someone else,but guess what ?!! It will be just two of us here . I and Shanu !

After reaching to Udaipur I met Kanak. God she was looking beautiful. It was just yesterday when we played with our dolls and cooking set. I hugged her tightly .

"Oh my God!!Sarah you are really here! I still can't believe it!", she said happily.

"I am here for real!! Come on let's leave for the hotel and we will talk in our way".

After keeping my luggage ,the driver started to drive .
"So! How's married life? How is your husband , your in-laws?" She asked.

"It's amazing, Shanu is very loving and caring and about my in-laws, his parents passed away 10 yrs back". I lied, if I tell her the truth then she will get concerned and it's her wedding , I don't want her to be sad.

"I stalked him on instagram! And he is really hot! Tall,dark,handsome,muscular and the list goes on...., just look at this photo , he looks amazing". She said showing me his photo.

 She said showing me his photo

"Yes! I am very lucky". I said smiling.
"Hey! When is he coming?".
"No, he is busy , I asked him but he had this important meeting which could not be cancelled".

"Oh! It's fine , we can enjoy my spinster party calmly now. I have some plans , you'll know about them!"

"Ok". I said .

After I reached the hotel she showed me my room . It had a beautiful view . She told me to rest and said that there was a dinner party tonight. So I arranged my things and slept.

Shanu's POV :

After an amazing night with Rosa , I returned home. Yesterday I was about to lose my control, thank god Rosa came at the right time! I just want to see Sarah's expression when I tell her about my yesterday's activities.

I went straight into the kitchen but she was not present over there , so I went in the room , she was not present there either and to add to it , her luggage was missing. Did she leave me? I ran straight to Rashmi .

"Where is Sarah?!!"
"Well why do you want to know, stop torturing her, let her be happy !".she said

"So she left! It's like history repeating itself all over again. Good!". I said. I knew she can't leave me, but I've given her all the reasons to do so.