Only if.....

Sarah's pov:

I broke down. The thing that scared me the most was this. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of  seeing me cry. From day on since we started our relationship I've been the giver and he's been the taker. I kept on sacrificing and he kept on denying it.

"S-Sarah! W-what do you mean by t-that??" He asked in a broken voice. Well even he should feel the pain. It's his loss as well. I've suffered a lot because of the guilt I had. Now it was his turn.

"Yes! You heard it right. I was 2 weeks pregnant when I left Switzerland. I wasn't aware about it till I reached France. After reaching there , I got to know about it. I was very happy, I finally had a reason to live, a hope that I could start a new life . But God had decided that I had to suffer. I guess he was on your side. One day while I was returning from work , some goons attacked me and when I was trying to save myself,they pushed me as a result of which I fell from great height and I-I had a miscarriage". I started to cry. I had no one besides me when I got this news. It was very difficult for me . But I had to stay strong.

"Then I decided to kill myself, but my bhai would be shattered if he ever got to know about it. He always told me , whatever problems you face in life , nothing is bigger than your life". I saw Shantanu, he was just staring at me with shock. Was he having a problem in believing that the child was his?

"Shantanu! Are you thinking whether the child was yours or not? Let me tell you it was yours. I know you will say that it might be Matt's or some other guy's , but let me tell you that it was yours. I know you think of me as a whor-  " before I could complete my words he pulled me towards himself. His eyes were filled with tears which could burst any minute!

"Shut your fucking mouth Sarah! Don't you dare say that word for yourself! I trust you with my life! I know that the child was mine. No one had touched you before me. No one was inside you before me and no one other than me can make love to you. You are mine. And dare not say anything about my wife!" He said. It gave me shivers , literally. He hugged me tightly and broke down in my arms. I've never seen him cry before. At least he felt something for his own blood, his own child.

I consoled him. I know I shouldn't do it after what he had done to me, but I can understand his pain. I went through it alone and it was not a good place to be at. So I supported him. After crying for like 15 mins he looked into my eyes.
"I'm sorry Sarah! I wasn't there for you when you needed me the most! I was blinded by hatred and revenge. But the reason why I hated you to such extent was because I loved you till that extent. And I still love you. I can't fix this but I can promise you , you'll never face any problem. We will live happily. Let's start all new!" He said cupping my face.

"Shantanu it's not easy. We're not the same Sarah and Shantanu which we were 13 yrs back. I guess bhai was always right about you, you never loved me, you were just obsessed with me , you wanted to claim me and I-I was a fool to think it was love. I gave you a lot of chances , now I can't . Please go away from my life. I'm happy ! Alone. Please move on! Because I have!" I said getting up.

"S-Sarah list- " before he could complete his sentence , I left the hall and went in my room. I locked it and sat down , crying. After 5 mins I heard the door being slammed. I assumed he left and so I took my stuff and went to the airport.

Hope we never see each other!
⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
Shantanu's pov:
⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
I got to know about her address from the office. I didn't waste any time and left for her place. I will not leave her today! She has to listen to me! I will beg in front of her, but I will take her home with me.