Freedom

Sarah's POV :
I reached the airport at 3:15pm . I still had time . I don't know why but, a part of me was waiting for his call .
Seriously, love makes you blind. That person tried to hit me and then went on a vacation with his friends without any apology, still I have some hope about us.

I am really lucky to have such a good brother. Despite of my actions, he still cares for me. I am really happy and excited to meet him and bhabhi. I miss my house.

Soon I boarded the flight. New life here I come.....

Delhi:
After reaching Delhi I went outside the airport. There I saw my bhai and bhabhi. Without thinking twice I hugged him . I missed him a lot soon I saw tears in his eyes. This guy didn't even shed a single tear when we lost our parents , not that he didn't feel bad but he had to be strong , for me , for the empire.

He cried for me. I met my bhabhi too . She was like my bestie. After our hugging and kissing session we went to our home. "Oberoi Mansion".
Many months had passed,but the house was still the same . My room was exactly the way I left it. I still feel guilty for what I did. I wanted to rest for a while as I was too tired ,so bhai and bhabhi let me sleep.

At night on our dinner table,every dish was made which I liked. Pasta , kebabs, and the list goes on....

"Baccha , I want you to hand me your phone". Said bhai.

Without thinking twice I handed over him my phone . Instantly he gave me a new one.

"This is your new phone,with new SIM card, from now on you will use this SIM card and number". He said.

Soon we started eating. My taste buds were having a feast . I was not taunted about eating less or more, I was free to eat as mush as I want, unlike my mom in-law.
Thinking about mom , my mind drifted to Shanu . What will he be doing? How will he react on my sudden disappearance? Will he come here to take me? A lot of thought were dwelling in my mind.

"Baccha why are you not eating?". Said bhai.

"Bhai what about Shanu?". I asked being a bit hesitant.

"Who is Shanu?". He asked eating the dessert.

"Yug , Shanu .... Sarah husba....". Said bhabhi but was cut short by bhai.

"I don't know any Shanu  and so do any of you two. Sarah went for deciding the interior of our new house in Switzerland. She got admitted in the University of Zurich and had to go there before us. So for the last six months she was in Switzerland studying architecture. Now no more questions about him. I guess I have made myself clear ". Saying this he left for his room.

I cannot defy him this time .....

His words meant two things:
1. He didn't tell anyone about my marriage.
2. We were shifting our business to Switzerland.

I knew he wanted to shift the business but he said would wait for few years.

Life is unpredictable. One week back I was in Mumbai thinking about household stuff and the next week here I am in my house . With all my freedom back again...