What do you mean by that??

Sarah's pov:

Moving on. These 2 words are something that I can't do. I can't really think of anyone but him. Yes , he hurts me. But I guess I'm crazy . When it hurts, but it hurts so good. Do you take it? Do you break it off?

It's my favourite song. I love it. And that's the reason why I'm so messed up. I should be happy but I'm sad . I was looking in the mirror. I saw an ugly girl who is all alone. A girl whose lover leaves her the minute she tells him to move on. I think he wanted to hear it from me. The guilt might be eating him up , so he decided to come after me. Once I told him to go on he moved ahead. I will move on too . I will show him, that I deserve better.

After the self motivating speech I decided to leave for the orphanage. I bought them toys and candies and then I left for the place. I reached there only to see Shantanu with that hippie girl. She was beautiful. Looking at them together made me feel void . They looked so happy together. It's like I was never there.

They were doing pottery. Soon the kids noticed me and came running towards me. He noticed it and gave me a smile and continued his work. Oh! I can't take this anymore. I must leave before I break down. Saying this I bid them a good bye and went running towards the car.

As I was about to unlock the door , Shantanu held my hand.
"Not even a proper hi! Are we going to behave like complete strangers?" He asked coming near me.

"Aren't we stranger? And I guess you've got company". I said looking behind him. That girl was coming towards us.

"It's so easy for you. Just in a snap of a finger you move on. You know what I am a fool! I really am. Never moved on in those 10 yrs and even now I haven't. But this doesn't mean I can't. I will show you Mr. Sharma, that even I can get a guy in my life. First that Rosa and now this hippie. You are a man whore. Didn't even wait for a year. Atleast should've shown some respect to our relationship. But no, I can't keep it in my pants! Right? Go to hell!" I yelled and released my frustration. He was shocked due to my sudden outburst but he deserved it. I pushed his hand away and sat in my car. I turned it on and left without looking behind.

I was such an idiot . I will move on and the first step starts today . I will be at my best . Saying this I went to the mall and shopped some sarees, jewellery and sandals. When I returned home it was 3:00 . I decided to take a nap and then start getting ready.

After a lot of hard work I looked presentable.

Bhai had a meeting so he was not coming , so it was just me Bhabhi and YuvikA

Bhai had a meeting so he was not coming , so it was just me Bhabhi and YuvikA. Yuvraj had gone for football practice.
"Sarah, you look beautiful". Said Bhabhi.

"Yaa, buaa. You look like a princess!" Said Yuvika.

"I kissed her on her cheeks and then we all went to Riya's house. After reaching there , we were welcomed by Matt.

"Wow, Sarah you look great!" He said smiling at me.

I thanked him with a smile.
"Sarah, tell your best friend to change the name. I respect her feelings but I really can't pronounce it. It's so hard to remember ".