Epilogue

Today was the day everyone was waiting for. Today was the day when they were going to be one, finally! Sarah was too excited and due to that she was not able to sleep the whole night. Shanu, was eager too. Finally he was going to be united with the love of his life. His Sarah. It was a dream for both of them. They had dreamt of it for years but due to some unfortunate turns of events, they were separated.

Now, Sarah was getting ready for her wedding day. Her friends and bhabhi were helping her in doing that. Radhika was happy to see her happy. Shanu was an hour early on the wedding venue, with Rashmi and Saransh by his side. He missed his parents today, no one could take their place. But they would be happy today! Finally their son would be happy with his love. After years of being alone, he was finally going to be united with his soul mate.

Sarah was ready and sitting in her room, waiting for her bhai to walk her down the aisle. As Yug saw his little sister in the wedding dress, he was in tears. He loves her so much and giving her away was a difficult task for him. He had fulfilled his promise. He had taken good care of her and now she was getting married to a man who loved her a lot. He hugged his little sister and she hugged him too. No words were exchanged but they understood what was going on in the other's heart. He gave her a big smile and took her hand in his.
"Ready?", he asked to which Sarah replied with a nod.

Shantanu was short of words after seeing her walk down. This was indeed a dream! Never in his entire life did he imagine that Sarah would be walking down the aisle with her brother by her side. It was an impossible to impress Yug, thought Shanu but their love won! As she reached near the stage, Shanu went ahead and extended his hand to help her get on the stage. Yug gave her hand into his and at that very moment, Shanu realised that this was reality. He was getting married to Sarah.

Sarah sat near him and he didn't compliment her. Sarah elbowed him saying, "Say something! Am I not looking good?"

"You always look good! It's just that I'm still sinking into the fact that this is happening for real. You are looking gorgeous, my love!"

Soon, the rituals started. The kanyadan was done by Yug and Radhika. It was very hard for Yug but he had his Radha by his side. Looking at the couple sitting near the holy fire, they remembered their wedding day. Well, they were not sure that they would end up here where they are now but we all know that life is unpredictable.

Shanu filled the vermillion in Sarah's hair partition and  tied mangalsutra around her neck. They remembered the first time they got married, in a temple with his best friend Mandaar and no family. Today, was a different situation. Her family, friends and the kids from the orphanage were  present. Elders were present to bless them. Just a night before he had no one but after tying the mangalsutra around Sarah's neck, he got a full and a happy family.

"I love you!", said Shanu in her ears.

"I love you too!", said Sarah.

....................................................................................

3 yrs later:

"Hurry up! I need to leave go to the venue ASAP .", said Sarah trying to put her gown's zip.

"Just a sec my love!", said Shanu who was wearing his shoes. It had been 3 yrs since they got married and today one of their friend was going to get married. It was K and Vijay. After 3 yrs of dating, Vijay finally popped the question and K wasted no time in saying yes. Today, they were getting married and Sarah was one of the maid of honour. While Shantanu was the best man. Yes! Shanu and Vijay were best friends now! They often spent time together because of Sarah.

"You know what! I'm leaving take another car and be there on time.", said Sarah taking her clutch and running towards the entrance. Shanu was yelling from behind to stop but she wasn't going to listen.

After reaching the venue, she went in K's room who was panicking a bit due to this big day.
"Sarah! Where were you?", asked K.

"I'm sorry! Are you ready?", asked Sarah.

"I am. Just a bit nervous.", said K who was playing with her wedding veil.

"Just breath and calm down. You are getting married to VIjay, you've known him for years, this day won't change anything. Everything will be the same only you will be officially husband and wife.", said Riya who was getting the veil out of K's hand.

K just nodded to it.

Soon, K and Vijay took the wedding vows in front of his family and friends and it was time for the wedding dance. All the couples were busy dancing including Sarah and Shantanu.

"I want to tell you something.", said Sarah.

"Yes.", said Shantanu.

"There's someone else whose going to come in my life and I have to care for it more than I care for you.", said Sarah giving Shantanu a shock.

"What are you talking about? Who is that person? Is that person important than me?", asked Shanu holding Sarah closer. Sarah was finding it funny, her poor husband ! It's funny when he gets jealous.

"Yes, I guess so.", said Sarah.

"Sarah, what's going on? Please, you're killing me!", said Shanu with a voice which told that he was about to break down in tears. This was it. This was the limit, thought Sarah. She moved near his ear and whispered, "You're going to be a father!"

It took few minutes to register what she said but once when he was sure that she said what he heard he picked her up and moved her around. He kissed her forehead saying, "Thanks for coming in my life!"

                               The End.

I would like to thank each and every reader for being so supportive and giving my imperfect story a chance! Seriously, the journey has been an amazing one! I started it with a lot stress in my mind but Today I'm ending it with a peaceful one. This taught me one thing that it's not an ending of it isn't a happy one!

If you want to read Yug andRadhika's story then please read Our Deal by going on my account.

Love you 3000🥰🥰🥰