Devil.

Shantanu's POV:
10 yrs ! It's been 10 yrs since that accident happened.10 yrs back I lost everything . My parents , my house, my love.the reason behind all this is just one person. Sarah Oberoi. I regret everything, I regret meeting her, I regret loving her, I regret marrying her. She turned my life upside down.

In the past ten years I've learnt a lot, I've learnt to be alone mostly. Now I am Shantanu Sharma . People fear my name. No one denies me for anything . They say I'm a devil . She made me a devil. After reaching a level where I can compete with the Oberoi's , shifted my business to Switzerland.

After shifting I observed her every move. Where she goes? Whom she meets? What she eats? I saw her after 10 yrs in the orphanage. She was standing in the parking in all her glory . I had to admit , she turned to be a beautiful woman. Her brown eyes , her pink kissable lips, her long brown hairs which reached her waist. Don't you hate her!you are here for your revenge!said my mind.
She became uneasy under my gaze. She started looking here and there but I hid at the right time. After that I followed her to the restaurant. She was sitting with a boy named Matt. The way he was looking at her anyone could tell that he likes her, but my innocent kitten had no idea about it.

I arranged a party in the town . For business and for meeting Sarah. I selected everything best and of her choice for the party to confuse her. She came for the party , her date was the same boy from previous night. Her brother was also present. What Yug did to my parents is unforgivable. He is the reason why they are not with me anymore. The only person whom I could call family was Rashmi. She's been with me through thick and thin in the past 10 yrs. She was like the sister I never had. She opposed my idea of revenge, but who's gonna listen??

Soon the dance started and Sarah went on the dance floor with Matt . He held her very close , literally smashing her into his body. She was not even protesting. 10 yrs back when we were married she didn't allow me near her and now she's comfortable with this. That made me angry. I need to teach her a lesson.

Everyone in the party was eager to meet the welcoming stranger. So I decided to award them with my appearance. I entered the party. People were talking , gossiping, but the one thing I cared about was to see Sarah's expression.

Her face went pale white as if all the blood was drainyouy of it. I didn't give her a glance but my eyes were on her the entire time. She was shocked and terrified . What did you think Sarah , after what you did , you will live happily giving us all the pain? She was about to leave when her friend Saransh called her, he was discussing about the orphanage but as he didn't have much information about it , he called Sarah. She was hesitant first but then came.

Our conversation was abbot hearted and she chose to leave, but how can I call this a night before we have some fun. So I followed her. The moment she was opening the door I trapped her between the car and me. She was about to scream , but I covered her mouth. We made a deal that if she doesn't make any noise then I'll withdraw my hand and she agreed. Looking into her eyes I saw fear and confusion. Her hairs were stuck on her lips due to the lip gloss. It was a sight to watch . I slowly crashed her into my body by holding her tightly by her waist and with the other hand I tucked her hairs behind her ear. Looking at her lips , I thought how many lips were on hers in the past 10 yrs, obviously you can't expect her to be a virgin at the age of 28. Did that Matt guy kiss her too? Did she kiss him back? The moment the image of him kissing her came in my mind I lost it. Without thinking twice I was about to kiss her, but she turned her head to the side making my lips come in contact with her cheeks. The moment my lips touched her skin , her breath hitched. I was just too lost , her skin was as soft as silk. When I was holding her , I felt like I was holding a glass doll, so delicate and fragile. Soon I slided down to her neck and continued the assault. When I sucked at her sweetspot she moaned like cat. Listening to her moan made me hard. She was a temptress, skilled one. To avoid any further problems I turned her and our eyes met. Looking into her eyes I remembered everything.

She might've learnt the art of seduction in these past 10 yrs. You don't know how many people did she bed. Stay away from her. Said my mind.

Without thinking twice I pushed her her shocked face made me laugh, how can she think that I'll come back to her? "You should see yourself, you became a moaning mess in just one kiss"." it's really easy to get you in the bed,just one or two kisses and you are ready ".  I said with a mocking smile. She lost it and was about to slap me but I held her hand and twisted it behind her back . I warned her not to do this mistake again. What does she think of herself? The truth is bitter but it's the truth. She can't be the same pure and innocent Sarah she was before.
Or she was pretending to be innocent all the time. She had to pay for this . She had to pay for messing with me , she had to pay for betraying me....
I will make sure you will beg in front of me. Coz darling I'm a nightmare,dressed like a daydream.
-------------------------------------------------
If you guys like my story then please vote. If you have any suggestions then please feel free to comment. Love you♥️