THE DREAM IS OVER,MY KITTEN

WARNING:
Mature content🔞 ahead if you want to avoid it then skip the first 11 paras .

Sarah's pov :
      After confessing, we stayed that way for some minutes. Suddenly every sound present around us was amplified. I could hear the wind that was hitting the glass, the sound of the trees brushing against each other,the sound our heartbeats which were beating in rhythm.

      He then moved me towards his front and then held me by my waist , joining our foreheads.
"You made me the happiest man in the world". He said joining our lips. It was not the first time that we were kissing but, this kiss was different, different from the ones we had. It was more passionate and demanding. It was not only the kiss of love but a kiss of lust as well. The way his hands moved on my body, made him look like he craved for it.

Soon my legs met the bed's edge and I fell on the bed, which made my hairs spray around on the pillows. His glare made me want to hide under the duvet. I got up and sat near the headrest ,with my eyes on my feet. I could not afford looking at him , today he was not my sweet Shanu, today he was Shantanu Sharma. His eyes which once held love were filled with lust.

       As the air near me got a bit warm I noticed that he is in front of me. With his one hand he made me face him and with the other he brought my hairs on one side. He brought his face near my ears and said,"Don't be shy, I want you to look into my eyes when I make you mine, I want you to feel what I have been feeling. Show that even you want me ,Sarah!" Saying this he sucked on my earlobe.  I clenched the bed sheet to suppress my moan.

        He took the hold of my hands and moved them from the sheets to his shoulders. His hands moved from my hairs to the edge of my shirt. With one swift move he removed my shirt. Now I was left in my bra and pants. He made me lie on the bed and then went on his knees to remove his clothes . I was just looking at him, shamelessly , he then brought the duvet on our bodies. His one hand freed my breasts from my bra while the other unbuttoned my jeans. My heart was just on the verge of popping out of my body.

He started his assault on my neck , where he was sucking, licking and biting my skin. I'm sure it will leave a lot of marks! He started moving down , slowly, till he reached my breasts. He paused for a while, though I had my eyes closed, I still felt his glare on them. I had my hands on the sheets , trying to calm down. He then cupped my left breast and moved his fingers on my buds.

This sudden action made me moan loudly! Then he replaced his fingers with his tongue and started to lick and suck it.I arched my back , in order to give him more access. He soon started to do the same on the other one. I had butterflies in my belly. God! This was heaven.

I had my hands in his hairs. Soon his hands descended down from my belly to my private area. I clutched his shoulder due to the sudden tingling sensation. He raised his head and eyed me, his hand was dangerously close to my private part.
"S-Shanu p-please...."
"Shhhh..... just relax and enjoy..." saying this he entered his finger into my body. That feeling was indescribable! Never in my entire life I had felt something like that.
Soon he started to move his finger in there. I had my toes curled up and my hands scratching his back.
"Shantanu....." I whispered shyly.
"Say my name!! I want to hear it ...". Saying this he entered another of his finger in there.

        I moaned out loud! Which made me sound like an angry kitten, that's the reason why he calls me kitten. After few minutes he got up and separated my legs . He removed his boxer and my God ! I was in trouble! He soon adjusted his length at my entrance and then kissed me saying, " you are mine". He entered into me in one swift move and the pain it caused was unbearable. I screamed loudly.
"A-are you a v-virgin?" He asked .
I just nodded  and tears started to roll down my eyes.
"If you want we can stop". He said with concern.
"No, it doesn't hurt much".

     He kissed me once again and entered into me, this time slowly. His eyes never left mine while he was doing it. He stayed still, till I get used to his length. After some minutes he started to move. Soon the pain was replaced by pleasure.

    He started to thrust with speed and my god! This is the reason why people do it! The pleasure is just .....
With one final thrust , he collapsed on me. Then he covered our sweaty bodies with the duvet. He brought me closer to him and I buried my face in his chest. I kissed his chest and slept hugging him.

Next morning:

I got up due to the chilly wind that brought goosebumps on my body. Rubbing my eyes I saw that the window was open and there was snowfall.

      I got up immediately to look at it but the pain between my legs made me fall. After falling , I realised that I was naked and then images from the past night came flashing in front of me. I looked at the bed only to be disappointed as Shanu was not present.

      He completed me yesterday, he made me a woman. I am his forever and ever. But where is he? Shouldn't he be cooking breakfast for me?? Maybe he is in the bathroom. So I covered my body with the duvet and marched towards the washroom. He was not present there as well.
I tried his phone number, but it was switched off.

      Maybe he is outside!Saying this I moved towards the entrance . I opened the door to find a newspaper and letter with it. I picked it up and then sat on the nearest chair.
Opening the paper, it's headline said:
SHANTANU SHARMA BECOMES RICHEST INDIAN IN SWITZERLAND AND INDIA!
This self made Indian billionaire who made it the richest Indian list thanks his Lady Luck for it. He recently inherited multiple companies and industries located on the suburbs of Mumbai and Delhi.
      Now he also owns the biggest construction line in India. Now he even owns 75% of  "The Oberoi industries" making him the ultimate boss.

How come he owns 75%of shares , I am the one who owns them, I don't remember selling them and the companies and industries in those parts of India are all owned by Oberoi group of industries!

       Shock was the only thing I felt that time! With trembling hand I opened the letter.

Dear Sarah Avinash Oberoi,
       THE DREAM IS OVER, MY KITTEN!
                                               Your lovingly,
                                                 SHANTANU         
                                                  SHARMA
..............................................................
Hello guys!
See this is the first time I am writing bed scenes, they might be imperfect but please adjust.
If it's too bad then skip it and read from para no. 12 . Ok!
Tell me your views on this sudden twist in the comments!
Love you♥️read the quote , it's appt for the situation....
Read the quote: