I will win you back

Sarah's pov :

After leaving him in the corridor , I left for my house. Shit!!! I guess I took the wrong decision. Soon my phone started to ring , it was Adam.

"Hey! What was that thing ?" He asked , sounding all confused.

"Adam, I'll tell you about it later, right now I need to get ready for our fake dare". I said , I guess a few drinks might get my mind away from Shantanu.

"Alanna, are you ok with coming today? I can understand if you turn it down".
He said .

"Don't worry I'll be there! I need some drinks to get some sense in my head".
I said, looking into my wardrobe.

"Ok, let's meet in the evening then! Bye babe!!" He said laughing.

Now I had to wear something which would make me look like Adam Carrington's girlfriend!

After thinking and trying almost 1000 outfits I decided to wear this.

Once I was ready I called Adam , so that he could pick me up. After waiting for 10 mins he came in his car. All dressed and set. He opened the door for me like a gentleman and then he drove the car. While we were in the car , he asked me saying, " Alanna? Is Sarah your real name?"

After keeping quiet for a long time I spoke saying, " Yes! And before you ask me anything else , let me tell you that Mr. Sharma is the man who did those things to me 3 yrs back". I didn't want to hide anything from him.

He stopped the car immediately!
"Doesn't Dad know about it?" He said looking all shocked.

"Uncle knows about it, in fact he even denied to do business with him, but it was me who insisted him to go forward with the deal". I said calmly.

"Have you gone nuts! That person who almost destroyed you and you still want to face him!". He was angry now. But he had to understand.

"Adam I can't keep running from him. He did the mistake, I am innocent. Then why should I hide. And what's the worst he can do,kill me? Well he has killed Sarah, long ago. The girl in front of you is Alanna. And she is strong. She can handle him". I said in one breath.

"Fine! If you're ok with it. I am no one to say anything! But just listen that you can always count on me if you need help".

"I know, now let's go, we're being late". I said smiling.

After we reached the restaurant. He gave the key to the person holding my door. Then we went near the reception to ask for our booking.
"Booking under the name, Adam Carrington". He said to the receptionist.

"Sure sir! This way please". Then a waiter showed us our table. It had quite romantic setting.

"Babe!! She's here!" He said acting all nervous! I've never seen him this nervous. We have done this act many times but he was never this nervous.

He soon held my hand and gave it a kiss. Then he cracked one of his funny jokes to which I laughed , fakely. Then he started to feed me with his spoon. And have me flying kisses. Anyone who would see us might think that we are a real couple.

She had seen everything. Now my task was complete. And now it was Adam's job to drop the bomb of us being in a relationship. So I left Adam and excused myself .

I went in the ladies room and adjusted my dress. Then I did my touch-up. Once I was completely satisfied with my look I went near the door to open it. Just when I was about to open it . Someone opened it harshly. And it was none other than Shantanu.

What is he doing here? Is he stalking me? Before more thoughts could come in my mind he pulled me by my waist . God! His ways won't change!

"Mr. Sharma , please leave me". I said struggling in his grip.