Dancing

Sarah's pov:
After my lovely date with Shantanu and Vijay, We  decided to leave for the Hotel. I know I'm in trouble but it is just for a week,after that everything will be normal. I'll have my name back plus we'll get the deal, officially. What more can I ask for? I'll be leaving this place after 3-4 days. So I have nothing to worry about.
Really? You have nothing to worry about? Asked my mind.

I mean, I am a bit curious about how Shantanu will react but he seemed pretty cool in the cafe. Vijay will live in the same hotel, but I decided that I'll not tell anyone about him. I hope Shantanu keeps his mouth shut.

As we reached the Hotel, Vijay booked a room for himself on the same floor as mine. It will be easy to communicate that way. As we went in his room, he showed me his fake Facebook profile with our photos on it.  One photo said, "she said yes", and in it Vijay was on his knees, proposing to me. Another photo was taken when we went to London for a deal. He always liked clicking photos wherever we went for business, that one thing that used to annoy me a lot is helping me now it's saving me.

Then, he showed me his fake website that he had created which told that Rahul Sahay was the owner of Raymond Hotels. The website was well designed. One question was eating me up, who does all these things? A fake identity just for fun? Is he really a con man? I kept staring at him while I was in my thoughts.
"No, I'm not a con man.", said Vijay taking my attention.

How did he know?

"I know this isn't something a normal person might do but trust me I did this just for fun. I'm not a con man."

"Hm." Was the only thing that I said.

After he showed me the photos and the website, I decided to let him rest and go in my room as it was time getting ready. I entered my room and then I was deciding what to wear?  Will a saree be ok? I'm not even going to perform. So I decided to wear a saree.

Once I was happy with my makeup and saree, I left the room

Once I was happy with my makeup and saree, I left the room. As I went down to the venue, I saw Rashmi, K and Riya standing near the stage set-up. I went near them and asked, "Where are your lovers?"

"Don't ask about it! Their clothes won't fit them and now they are literally squeezing themselves in into it.", said Riya

These guys do this always! The same thing happened in college and we were not able to perform. Both of them start eating more due to their stage fear. This starts just a week before the performance.

After sometime, they came outside wearing lungis, that was a sight to watch. Matt was not able to walk properly and Saransh's lungi kept on slipping down. I, K, Riya and Rashmi looked at each other and started laughing.

After we  fixed their outfits and props for dance, I went to sit in the audience. The sangeet went well. Riya and Matt performed a simple but sweet dance with their baby while K performed a hot and sizzling dance performance. Rashmi and Saransh danced to thousand years and they looked lovely together.