One week

The next day Shantanu went to Sarah's house with Rashmi and Saransh. He was pretty nervous, even though he had business relations with Yug Oberoi, he was still intimidated by him. Yug never had a liking towards Shantanu and that was quite obvious. Breathing deeply, he entered their house. They were welcomed by Radhika and Yug.

Shantanu's eyes were searching for Sarah as she was not seen anywhere, he forgot that Yug was sitting in front of him waiting for him to say something. Saransh, slowly poked Shantanu telling him to speak. Shantanu noticed that Yug was looking at him with his eyebrows raised.
"Sorry! I-I want", Shantanu couldn't really form any sentences with Yug throwing daggers with his eyes. He was never this nervous but today was something else, he was going to ask for something priceless: his Sarah.

Soon, Sarah came from behind and sat on the armrest of Yug's chair. She smiled at Rashmi and Saransh and gave Shantanu a flying kiss. After seeing her smile, Shantanu gained his confidence back, he wants her in his life so he should make Yug believe that he deserves to her. Taking a deep breath, he stared speaking by saying, "Sir, firstly thank you for giving me another chance. I know what I did to your family is unforgivable but still I would like to apologise for that deeply. You were always right about me, you were right 14yrs back when we first met and you were even right about me when I came here in Switzerland. I was angry at you for judging me harshly but when I got in your shoes, I realised that it's not so easy to trust someone with the people that matter so much to you. When Rashmi told me about Saransh, I was not so convinced at first but as time passed, he made me realise that he could take care of my sister and he will keep her like a queen.

In our case(said looking at Sarah) I did not do any effort to impress you. Infact I took a very wrong decision in my anger, I regret that decision, it made me lose my parents, my chawl and my love. You know how it is to live without parents, I miss them everyday and I know that even they would be angry at me for what i did to Sarah and your family.

Unlike in the past, Today, I can say that I am an eligible match for Sarah. I promise you to take care of her and never let another tear shed from her eyes. I've always  loved her. She is the most humble, kind, caring and loving woman I've ever met. Although we married 14 yrs ago, it wasn't a marriage as we didn't have any elders to bless us but now I want to marry her, take the wedding vows with you and all others as the witness."

Sarah had tears in her eyes. This is what she dreamt of! She always wished that this happened but it never did. Two of the most important men in her life who never got along so well were talking with each other, keeping their differences aside. Radhika noticed it and she went near Sarah.
"So when do you guys want to get married? Does next week work for you?", asked Yug. He was happy that Shanutanu was not the same snobby kid he met 14 yrs ago but that didn't mean that he adored Shantanu. He still had some grudges but isn't it obvious. All Fathers/brothers  think that no man is good enough for their Sister/daughter.

Shantanu was on cloud 9, although Yug didn't express much, Shantanu was still thankful for his approval. Radhika came ahead with sweets and served them to everyone. It was final that the wedding will take place in a week.

........
In the evening
At Rashmi and Saransh's house:

Rashmi and Saransh has arranged a mini get together or Sarah and Shantanu. They just invite the close friends. Shantanu came an hour early so that he could spend more time with Sarah but she was taking time. Soon, everyone arrived but she didn't. Shantanu was just looking at the gate of their house, waiting for her. After some time she came with Vijay.

The moment she walked out of the car, Shantanu took her into a toe curling kiss, possessiveness you could say. Vijay on the hand just closed his eyes and went inside.
"What was that?", asked Sarah wiping his lips.

"Can't I kiss you?", asked Shantanu holding her.

"Surely you can but you made Vijay uncomfortable!", Said Sarah.

"Whatever, let's go inside.", saying this he took her inside.

They chatted, ate and were having fun. But two people were still exchanging anger with their eyes. Vijay was avoiding K with efficiency but she had decided to talk to him. When Vijay went inside the kitchen to get some more ice, she followed him.
"Why are you avoiding me?", asked K.

"I'm not,  now please leave.", Said Vijay.

"I won't unless you listen to me.", she said blocking his way. Vijay was already frustrated because of her, he tried to move away but K didn't let that happen.

"Will you listen to me?!!", yelled K.

"What will you say? That you were scared! Scared that I was treating you nicely? Look, we wanted fun but somehow I catched feelings for you and you didn't! I searched for you for 4 yrs and when I found you , you bursted my bubble! That's it. I've moved on and so should you. Just move!!!", saying this he pushed her. She lost it! This asshole won't listen to anything! She thought. She stopped him by holding his hand and said, "You were correct! I was gonna say that but you should know, when your parents are busy in their lives and all your previous lovers treat you like a trash can you tend to get scared when some guy comes in your life out of nowhere and treats you nicely! I thought you would care to know about me, my past and accept me but no! You're just like them.

Let me tell you, I felt something too! The reason I said those things to you in Mumbai was because you came in front of me as Sarah's fiancé and K is a good Friend, she would never come in between Sarah and her love! Yesterday, when I got to know that you guys are just business partners, I was happy and thought, maybe we could have a shot together. Thanks for giving me some good memories! But I guess our story ends here! I will not bother you again.", Said K moving out of the kitchen , she took her bag and left in her car.

Vijay was standing like a statue. He was quite stunned at her outburst. Without wasting a second he took the car keys from Sarah and followed K. K was driving like a maniac. She saw that he was following her but she could care less. She was furious on herself to see a future with Vijay.

Vijay tried his level best to catch her, after n number of trys, he finally succeeded and over took her car(if that's a word) he got out of his car and went near hers. She got out of the car and was walking near him so that she could kill him but Vijay took her into a tie-curling kiss. She tried her best to get away but he kept on pressing his lips on hers. Once she calmed a bit, he moved away from her.

Both of them were breathless and were staring at each other. He took her hand in his hand and said, "I'm sorry for being a jerk! Please forgive me!", Said Vijay stroking her cheek. K felt her heart jumping in the rib cage.
"It's ok!", she said.
"A-and about the thing that you said previously....about we having a shot together.....So, will you be my girlfriend?", asked Vijay innocently. K's heart melted right away at that sight.

"Only if you buy me dinner!", she said and they joined their lips again.

.................

As Vijay took the car, it was Shantanu who was going to drop Sarah. They were now a few miles away from her house and were having a great time together. With some silent music on and their fingers entwined, they felt peace.

When they reached her house's main door, Sarah leaned forward to kiss Shantanu but he moved back. Sarah frowned when she saw this.
"What happened now?", asked Sarah .

"I can't kiss you here, your bhai might be watching us.", Said Yug looking around to find her bhai.

"So?", asked Sarah.

"It'll leave a bad impression. He hates me already.", Sai Shantanu.

"Bad impression? Someone's trying to impress bhai!", Said Sarah laughing.

"Shouldn't I? I want to establish a good relation with him, only for you.", he said holding her hand.
"I did wrong by making you choose between your bhai and I. I want him to love me the way he loves you.", Said Shantanu.

"Aww! But don't worry he's not around.", Said Sarah.

"Still!", Said Shantanu kissing her hands and then leaving.

"Just one week.", he said while leaving. Sarah smiled at his behaviour. She was happy that Shantanu was making efforts to have a good relation with her bhai.