Chapter 1

"Please stop."

PLEASE.

I thrashed, screamed, slapped and cried.

"PLEASE. This is wrong. Let me go. Please."

"Don't do this. Let me go, you bastard."

I heard his pants on my ears, felt his tongue licking its way up my neck, his hands groping, palming, squeezing my thighs and ass.

He wouldn't stop. I know. He wouldn't stop until he was satisfied. Until he got his fill he would bite, suck, nibble and thrust.

The more I fought, the more animalistic he became. But fight I did. I couldn't stand this. I felt him inside me. Moving, seeking warmth, pleasure and something else I couldn't put words on. It didn't matter. He wouldn't stop until I let myself go. I hated myself for that.

HATED.

HATED for becoming weak.

That sickening feeling was rising on my lower part. I fought that too. I shouldn't feel this.

"Beautiful, you feel so good. Yes, baby." He was moaning.

And I fell apart. Right on his arms.

I felt myself flying. That high you get from being satisfied... from loving something and cherishing something so forbidden and... so not mine...

I was satisfied and I hated myself for that.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When you grow up, you have this idea of your own life. This is how your life would be when you grow up; this is how you would behave in situations; this how people would see you.

Your morals, your right and wrong, how you would never be that person no matter the circumstance, always looped into your brain.

I had too.

I was your privileged, predictable guy.

I had a good childhood. I was born to rich parents who were old money and new money combined. They loved each other and me.

Dad was my hero and I was Mama's boy.

When my dad died when I was in sixth grade, he had left everything to my mom. His inheritance from his own family, all his bank accounts, the house, everything. He had a heavy life insurance, with my mom being the sole benefactor. My old man even had my college trust fund set up. He left us emotionally drained but not financially.

My mom despite being crushed, pulled herself up, focused her everything on me. My mom was deeply faithful to my dad even after. Never thought or brought another man in her life. I was everything to her. And I soaked up her attention like the only child I was. I liked her that way. But I would have supported if she fell in love again. She was beautiful, kind and deserved the best the world could offer.

She should be loved even if it was not my dad but I was happy that I did not have to share her attention.

I was brilliant in studies. I never got anything less than a B+ even in college, that too only because I fainted due to fever.

My mom was proud of me. I was proud of her.

I came out to my mom as gay in ninth grade; my mom was happy that I figured myself out without too much struggle.

Got accepted to MIT, long before my classmates graduated from high school. Again something my teachers had predicted. I, after all, was a genius in making.

So everything in my life was predictable.

Until him.

He turned my life upside down.

He turned ME upside down.

He shook me in every literal, figurative and metaphorical way.

Since then my life never felt the same.

He became someone I thought he never would be.
_________________

THE COMPLETED STORY IS IN WEBNOVEL/HINOVEL