Chapter 18

I stretched and my whole body ached especially my...

Robbie, you brute!

It was a pleasant feeling though. I blushed.

I decided to take a bath. Yesterday's shower did not cut it.

Taking my time, enjoying the hot water in Jacuzzi, I was pampering myself.

No, I did not use his gift. He took his fill yesterday night. I wanted more. I closed my eyes.

Why?

I gently traced the bruises and bite marks on my thighs, savouring the tiny sparks of electricity still flowing in me.

Enough of this stupidity, Ace!

I was going through the choices of clothes when something on the nightstand got my eye .

A white box with a red bow.

It was a new phone. Newest model too. So sleek, so beautiful. In the ads they were so gorgeous.

I opened the packaging. A note was attached to the warranty paper.

I am so sorry. Please. Yours.

I blinked.

The phone was amazing.

It was installed with paid versions of my favourite games. There were movies, my favourite songs, new albums from my artists. All my contacts were already ready.

Oh Robbie.

I could not stop smiling.

I had started playing games before I took the first bite of my breakfast.

I felt mom kissing my forehead.

"You got a new phone?"

"Robbie's gift mommy."

I smiled. She might think it was his Christmas gift.

"He is spoiling you." Mom walked away laughing. If she turned around she would have seen me blushing.

Get a control of yourself, Ace!

He is a nobody.

Glad that you liked the phone. A new message popped up. Robbie had saved his number under an image. A photo of him leaning on my sleeping figure as he pouted. It was so funny. I could not stop the giggles. It was funny to see him pouting. He must have taken this image today morning.

I shook my head.

Stop ignoring me already. I chuckled but did not reply again. I was not going to make this easy for him.

One reply, please. I shook my head 'no'. Not that he could see me.

At least ask me to fuck off.

God, this guy. I finished my breakfast and walked right to his chest.

How long had he been here?

Did he see me giggling or smiling or playing the games?

From the look on his face, he had been standing here for some time.

I wanted to tell him that I was not thinking of him but that would only prove that he was indeed in my thoughts.

He was not letting me pass through.

He took my hand and dragged me to the wash area.

What was he doing? Mom was in the kitchen.

"Robbie, let go." I whisper yelled, worried as hell.

"Did you like my gift?"

"It was not a gift. You broke my phone." I leaned away to watch my mom. If she saw us...

"Fine, did you like it?"

"Robbie, let go. Someone might come."

"Say you liked it."

"Robbiee..."

"Ace, son, if you are finished bring that plates, baby." Mom yelled from the kitchen. "Did he leave already?" I heard mom mumbling.

"Robbie, please let go." My eyes were widened in horror. I... I... Robbie was holding my waist. I...

How would I explain this if she came now?

Robbie was pulling me closer.

I heard my mom's footsteps coming.

"Robbie..." I hissed. "Please..."

He was waiting.

"I liked it. Now, let go."

"Give me a kiss."

"What? No. Robbie. Stop playing. Let me go."

"Ace, honey..." Oh my god, mom.

I pressed a kiss on his cheek and ran to the dining room as soon as he let my hands go.

"I got this, Ma."

I started collecting the plates.

"I will help." Robbie walked in like he just got here.

Please, dear god, do not let mom see my blush.

Stupid pale skin... and stupid flaming cheeks.

Robbie trailed after me carrying majority of the dishes.

When mom turned to faucet to start washing, Robbie leaned and planted a kiss on my cheek leaving me breathless... and in lov...

NO!

He was just a nobody.