Chapter 29

Jason was officially accepted as our best friend by Liz. There was a moment in my life when I thought I would lose one of them to keep the other. She was getting comfortable with him like she was with me. I felt like I was getting ditched. Meanies.

Not truly, I was a spoilsport. Robbie was stealing all of my free time and I could not be happier. Finally, Jason and Liz had enough and dragged me to Starbucks, my treat; Good friends they were.

Jason was having fun. He was always fun to be around but he had lost that guarded look in his eyes. I knew he was sexually abused by an older woman when he was really young though he did not see it that way. He was barely fifteen when she... sigh.

I looped my arm around his neck. "What are the plans?"

"Starbucks, library, lunch, arcade. Oh, I want to go lingerie shopping." Liz answered.

"Well, I am down for everything except last one." Jason mock shivered.

"I agree." I did not want to see a woman in lingerie.

Liz rolled her eyes. "Y'all coming."

We were going. It was nice to believe we had a choice for a second. Good times.

"Wow, you in a ménage now? You would cheat on them too, right? Cannot keep it in the pants even with Rourke here." A nasal sound disrupted our banter and Jason went rigid under my hold.

We all turned around in unison. A guy was leering at me. What the heck! I did not know this man. Why was he looking at me like that?

Jason pushed Liz and me behind him. "Gabe, what are you doing here?"

"I work here, shithead." He had an ugly angry face. His face was scrunched upwards.

"We are leaving." Jason took hold of our hands and tried to pull us to the exit. But this man suddenly jumped in front of me.

"You think, you are special, Rourke? He would fuck another hole sniffing his way before you could take yours out of his dick!"

Wow...that was so graphic and who was Rourke?

"I am not Rourke."

Jason stopped me from talking. "Do not talk to him. Let us go."

I followed him along with Liz but this idiot was looking for trouble.

He yanked me back. "DO NOT TOUCH HIM." Jason shouted and took Gabe's or Gale's hand away from me. "He is my best friend. So is she. I have no interest in fucking them. You better not mess with them, Gabe. Let us go." Jason was trying real hard not to punch this guy.

"Yeah, right, do not drop your soap in front of him, Rourke." This guy was getting on my nerves. Asshole!

"I have dropped soap, body lotion, lip balm and my deo in front of him and picked them up. I will do it again because he is not a fucker like you." I had enough. Jason was visibly uncomfortable.

"Let us get out of here, Liz. Jason, come on." I walked to the exit.

"Playing hard to get huh? I am sure your asshole wants his dick so bad."

"The only asshole that wants Jason's dick stuck inside is you." I spat.

I heard a snort and I looked at Liz, she had tears in her eyes and soon she started laughing clutching her stomach.

"That was savage. Oh my god, I cannot get that image out of my mind. This guy as a real hole." I recollected my words and cringed.

"But he kinda literally looks like an asshole with his scrunched up face." There she went again laughing like a hyena.

Jason wanted to either cry or laugh. He was finding it hard to choose. I was able to successfully drag both of my best friends away from the scene with a sputtering Gabe... Gale whatever-his-name-was behind.

I bought them ice-creams because Starbucks ended up as a disaster.

"Who the fuck was that literal asshole?" Liz asked as soon as she finished her icecream. She had her priorities.

"Please don't." I gagged as she projected the mental image into mine.

"Jealous-ex." Jason mumbled.

"Oh he was jealous that Dave had arms around you. Tough!"

"No, the other type of jealous ex."

"Huh?" Liz and I asked in unison.

"He was jealous that I get beautiful people to fuck." Jason said in a self-depreciating tone.

That made no sense at all. Liz was blinking like I was. Thank god, I thought it was just me; I hated being the only stupid in the room.

Jason scratched his head frustrated. "I felt I finally got a real shot at a relationship. Gabe made me believe that he was really interested in me. I thought it went beyond just my body. I was just another milestone in his fuck-history." Jason chuckled. "Should have known."

I put a comforting hand on his shoulders.

"He was after some guy for a very long time before me and that guy did not fall for his tactics. But I had a one night stand with him before meeting Gabe. Gabe was so jealous that I got him when he did not. How fucked up was that!!!"

Pretty fucked up if you asked me. But what did I know? Liz was dumbfounded. So, yeah.

"It went on like that. Almost like a competition, who scored better? All I wanted was Gabe to see me and...it does not matter now. I even waited a whole month before I took him."

"I am gonna kill that literal asshole." Liz jumped up, already rolling her sleeves up. She was five foot eight and pretty intimidating if she wanted to be.

"Not worth it." Jason was feeling so defeated. "I just want you guys to believe me, when I say I have no intention of fucking you. Ever. Not because I do not find you attractive or sexually appealing. I do. I am not blind. But no one have ever loved me like you guys. When you look at me, you see me. Not my body and I... I just do not want it to be corrupted by sex." Jason was sniffling.

Jason was tough, resilient but I never knew he had so much pain inside him. Especially because he had sex so frequently. When we were in clubs some guy or girl would bug Jason for a quick fuck and he looked bored at first always but would walk to bathroom after sometime. He came back empty but I did not know it was because he thought he was nothing but a sex toy. He was much more, much much more.

I hugged him so tight to me. "Jason, we are a team. Do you think, I write codes according to your requests because you are hot? You are my best friend. Someone I consider to be my brother. I never had a cool best friend before. I was that nerd no guys talked to."

"Thank you. I do not want to fuck you or Liz. Please believe me." Of course I believed him.

"Good, because that would be yuck." I added.

"Hey, you should be happy you get to touch me." Jason added playfully. His attempt to clear the depressing atmosphere.

I looked at Liz to add her opinion. Jason Boy wanted some TLC.

Liz was deep in thought. Then her eyes widened. Here it came. I nodded appreciatively.

"Who the fuck is Rourke?"
Liz and her priorities!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

The people who know Rourke are sinners!

I am an Angel. I have no idea who that is.

Do not forget to vote and comment.