Chapter 30

Robbie tricked me!

He tricked me!

Now I was calling my mom and making up a lie on why I could not be there with her on my birthday. I had thought Robbie meant someday close to my birthday to celebrate but no... he wanted me on that day itself. This would be the first time, I was not spending it with my mom.

"So, these friends of yours, are they bad influence on you? Drugs, pot, alcohol?"

"Moooooommm, noooo...they are good kids, there will be alcohol though. You know I do not drink much."

"Fine, but you come see me on the weekend, you hear. Look at you, already growing up and running away from me."

Guilt was eating me alive. "Mama...I..."

She laughed. "I am kidding, baby boy. You need to live your life. I am happy you are making friends. I love you. We will celebrate when you come, yeah?"

"Yes, Ma'am, I love you too. mmmmuah."

I sighed. God the things Robbie made me do! I was going to spend my birthday with my...my...lover?

Robbie really tricked me.

I went with him to that same hotel again...twice.

He was so mean, he put me on his shoulders, slapped my butt and took me to his bed last time. The valet who took our shopping bags saw everything. He smiled and walked away but it was so embarrassing.

Robbie was not having it when I told him about the birthday. I had apparently promised that I would make arrangements to spend it with him, which was half true. And he did not want to hear about what I meant.

Finally, I gave in. It was difficult not to, when a twenty-foot anaconda was jackhammering its way inside you. I did not remember half of the things I agreed to.

Well, it was not true. I did not agree with him during jackhammering. He went all sweet and cute on my chest after, and I gave in because he was so...so...he just...my heart could not handle anymore and I agreed.

And it was not twenty-foot. A little more than eight and half inches. But it did feel like an anaconda when he was...

Anyways, he bugged me every single time to inform my mom about my possible absence.

God, this guy. I finally did it.

So, the plan was to go home after the exam on Friday, spend the weekend with mom, come back and write the final exam on Monday, pack, spend birthday with Robbie on Wednesday and go home again if Robbie let me go and celebrate the party mom was throwing, on next Tuesday. It was lot of travelling. And since we were in the final year, our sem-break was cut short.

With the way Robbie smiled after agreeing to his demands, I was not getting any rest anytime soon.

"Jason." I shouted to the man on my sofa who was stuffing in his popcorn like a hamster.

"You will be there for the birthday party, right? Be there on some day before the actual date, I would be too busy to properly situate you if...hey, are you okay, Jase?"

"Yeah...do you really want me to come, Dave?"

"Of course, I want you to. Liz never does." Her family takes her to vacation every break. I pouted. Her family was very loving. Her dad and step-mom really liked her being home. So, she never got to come to mine. I had gone to hers once, to her dad's marriage to her step mom. They were together for ten years before tying the knot.

I had no other true friends, so I was going to drag Jason kicking and screaming if he was not going to.

"Even if you know about me?" Jason was not meeting my eyes.

"Know about what?"

"That I used to fuck an older woman. You want me to come? Your mom will be there. Aren't you worried?"

What the...

I walked to him and hugged him. "Jase, my mom will never, I repeat, will never abuse you like that. I promise. You will get your own room. You can lock it from inside. But if you are scared, crash into mine and share my bed. My mom is not like that, Jase. We can leave if she makes you uncomfortable."

"No... no... not your mom. But aren't you worried that I might...you know?"

"Are you planning to?"

"WHAT? Nooo...she is your mom, so she is not...I do not think..." Jason was shaking.

"Then what are you worried about? I want you to come. I will take to the Crystal resort and spend a few days there too. Please come. I never had a friend over to my home before. Projects do not count."

"I would love to. No one ever invited me to their home to stay for vacation. My own family do not want me there for vacation. So I kinda thought...leave it. I will come."

"Good. It is settled then."

I texted mom that I had a friend staying over for vacation and I needed him to be in the closest bedroom next to mine.

I knew my mom would never touch him or vice versa. But I heard, we tend to be blind when loved ones are involved. I was not going to put Jason through another abuse if I could help it. If he got uncomfortable we would extend the stay at the resort.

Now it was time to make my big baby happy.

Ding.

Speak of the devil.

Have you told her yet? Babe please.

I did. She agreed.

I cannot wait, Angel. I will take you to heaven. But you are coming with me after. You belong with me.

I could not wait either. I wanted him to take me to heaven and back.