Chapter 22

I loved him.

I fucking loved him.

Not just any love. I loved him like a husband loving a husband. Yes, not even like boyfriends.

I did not want to have fun with him. I did not care about dates. I did not want silly kisses and gifts. I did not want cute cards or teddy bears.

I would wait for him until he came to me. I would give anything I was made up of. Every cell of my body waiting for him to be back.

A husband's love to his husband. Unnerving, frightening, possessive and obsessive.

His eyes while he was moving inside me, his voice while he was squeezing me till I was breathless, his groans which I muffled with my palm imprinted deep in my heart.

I missed him. I wanted him again.

Jason was staring at me. "Are you blushing?"

"What?! NO." I forgot we were in a restaurant.

He narrowed his eyes and looked at Liz who was stuffing her face with chocolate cake.

"What?" She looked like a chipmunk. So adorable and confused. "I am just hungry." She whined. Dessert before dinner was her diet.

I knew I was blushing. God! How could I be like that?!

Oh God. I was thankful that I had no roommate. I had one before, for three months of my fresher man year. He left saying he could not spend another day with a gay man. Two months later he came back claiming I was the love of his life. Things got a little out of control and I decided I would never have another roommate.

Jason went back to his dinner ignoring both of us.

Did he notice that something was wrong with me? Would he stop being my friend if he knew about what I did?

Liz would. She hated cheaters. She hated people who came in between relationships even more. I used to hate too until I became one. When I was with Robbie, he made me forget about myself. I forgot he was married. I forgot whatever I was feeling was wrong.

But why did it feel right, then?

Panting and lying in front of the laptop as I reminisced the time spent in his arms.

Robbie snapped the moment I told him the fragrance I used. He was an animal in lust and I was his mate in heat. The perverted things he whispered in my ears added to the fuel in my fire. Thrust after thrust I took, in hope of physically absorbing him into my heart.

"Look at you, you are my bitch in heat. Ace, I am going to fucking destroy you for anyone else." He grunted. I mewled as he bit my sensitive nipples hard. I could feel my head rolling on the pillow. "Take all of me, Ace.Fuck yes.. Uhh... Yes, baby, you are sucking me ... uuuuhhhh... deep into you." I was. I clenched hard around him as he pulled off to the brim and moaned in pleasure as he slammed back in. Every time I felt he was remotely moving away I pulled him back with my hands, I had coiled on his back.

I was a bitch. But Robbie said I was his bitch, and that was more than enough for me.

How hard did I become when I thought of his eyes after taking me to heaven and back! His eyes held so much passion, so much lust, even after using every inch of my body, the way he desired. My sweat, that was the trigger to aphrodisiac I used. Unhinging our already crazed minds.

I touched myself to that memory while he touched himself watching me writher in pleasure. Was that what lovers did? Touching themselves remembering the time they spent together?

I did what he asked and more. Things I did in front of my laptop for him, I did not want to remember. I never knew I had that in me.

"Not yet." Robbie commanded when I tried to cover myself. And I obliged, greedily taking in his attention.

A married man. A family friend. He was forbidden to me in more than one ways. But I tempted, lured and seduced him. He greedily took everything from me and was expecting more.

Tears welled in my eyes. What was I becoming?

A hand covered mine. Gentle eyes looked at me with pity. "Dave, try me. I would understand." Jason was watching me.

Would he? There was nothing to understand. I should stop what I was doing. But, I could not. Every time, I slipped and fell. And I was falling hard to a point of no return.

"What is wrong?" Liz asked oblivious.

Panic. What was I going to say?!

"Dave, here, cannot find the mistake in his programme. It keeps on crashing. Now, the deadline is near, he is fucked out of his mind." I felt his hand tightening around mine.

I could breathe easier. That was close.

Liz was against us selling my software. I did not mind, but she was worried, I would not have enough time to live. "Dave, you should focus on your studies. Jason stop making my baby stressed. He was having nightmares. I don't want them to come back."

Surprise filled his eyes. I stopped having nightmares. They were before Tim and it was no wonder Jason did not know about that.

Intellectual eyes narrowed again. "We really need to sit down and talk about this project. If it is stressing you this much, it is not worth it."

I gulped down a glass of water.

I knew he could feel my hands shaking and I was thankful when he dragged it down under the table and gave me a squeeze.

Ding.

Angel, I miss you. I wish you were here. You belong with me.

But Jason, Robbie was worth it.