Chapter 21

Thank you and for positive feedbacks. Best Christmas gift I could ask for.

For all lovely readers who take your time to read my story, so many kisses.

Please enjoy.

__________________________________________________________________

I was looking anywhere but him.

My locked door, the pillow that I kept between my chest and knees, the papers Jason left behind, the phone that was charging on my nightstand.

Anywhere but him.

I could feel his stare through the monitor. How could he do that? The burning stare was making my skin flush and goose bumps made me shiver.

"I am still living on that day." He stated.

I hid half of my face behind the pillow. I placed it to stop Robbie from finding out that he affected me.

"Please, look at me, baby." His voice.

The same voice that whispered naughty things in my ears while... Even through my laptop his voice was sinful.

I peeked at him through my bangs.

"There is not an inch on your body that I have not touched, licked and..."

"Robbie...Please..."

"Jesus, when you beg, I..." I watched as his hand disappeared inside his waist band.

I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to control my heart from leaping out of my chest.

"Remove your shirt, I want to see those nipples." He was licking his lips.

I shook my head; a 'no.'

"I still remember how you mewled when I bit them. Would you feed them to me, Ace? Or should I trap your hands in mine like then? Oooh fuck. Show me. Ace."

Dear God. I watched as he leaned back to his chair, he was touching himself while looking at me. I could not stop myself from removing the pillow. I wanted to see him properly.

"Remember that day, Ace?"

Of course I remembered. Like it happened merely hours ago, not during my vacation.

It was one of those days, when you wake up from a dream and could not shake the emotions you caught during the sleep.

Robbie had decided he wanted to touch me every time. I pushed him away physically but emotionally he was drugging me. Those emotions controlled my dreams.

The night before, he had forcefully thrust his tongue inside my mouth and kissed. He left me panting on the floor when we heard footsteps, making me dream of us, being lovers, holding hands and lying together on a bed with candles everywhere.

The following morning, I was not able to shake off that feeling of being his. I woke up cocooned in blankets, warm, cosy and missing him like crazy.

My body yearned for his.

I decided, in moment of lust that I wanted to use his gift. I could replace his touch in my dreams, with the fragrances he had gifted. After spending an hour in bath trying to stop my mind from the treacherous thoughts, I sighed in defeat and left my room.

I was mortified for next couple of hours. What if everyone could smell the aphrodisiac on my body? There was Frankie, several maids, gardeners, our chef Penelope and my mom.

I did not think this through.

Nothing happened. Nobody noticed. By the time the breakfast was about to serve, I was normal again. I still wanted him though. It was easy to miss him and shed a few tears in dorms. But now that he was here, I had no idea how I could deal with pent up emotions.

Robbie did not notice. I was disappointed and relieved at the same time. He tried to touch me several times being playful. But I could successfully stop him.

When the time came to set the table, he cornered me, looped his hands on my waist, yanked me to his chest and went for my neck. I knew the exact moment when he figured it out. He froze, just like I did. When I pushed him, he let me go. His eyes were widened with surprise as I fled.

All through the breakfast I could not look into his eyes. He did not even try to rub his feet up mine. He and I both stared at our plates and picked on our food.

When mom asked I excused myself claiming a headache.

He knew. What would I do! What would I do!

When he came to my room, after mom leaving for office, I stared.

I was the one who pushed him behind my door when Frankie brought me a pill and a glass of water, for the headache I did not have.

I was the one who locked the door with him inside.

I was the one who just stared when he undressed me.

One

Two

Three

Four

Five

Six

He opened each and every one of my buttons without taking his eyes off me.

I felt his hands gently pushing the fabric from my shoulders.

Then his eyes started wavering. I felt the caress of his eyes on every inch of my exposed flesh. I liked seeing him losing control over my body. How his eyes clouded over, how he tried to normalise his breathing, how he licked his lips watching me.

I did not stop staring, as he stretched the band of my shorts and let it join my shirt on the floor.

I felt his hands on my ass and he picked me up. My legs curling around his hips for support. My back hit the wall behind. And he settled between me like he belonged there.

His eyes finally settled on my eyes. "What fragrance did you use?"
He asked. Raspy, husky and barely audible.

"What did you use, Ace?" He asked again when I continued staring at him.

I placed my chin on his right shoulder, watching the picture of a fallen angel looking up the sky on the other side of the wall.

"The Slut."