Chapter 23

"So, who is this Ro... Robert?"

I almost swallowed the gum in my mouth. I spat it out before it could do any damage, or may be to stall answering his question.

"Who?" Playing dumb might work with others; not with Jason.

We were playing truth or dare, last day. Jason, Liz and I in her room with a few drinks in between. It started off as a game, but soon we stopped pretending to play and asked the personal questions we wanted to know about each other.

I came to know that Liz lost her virginity to her high school jock whom she loved. But turned out the asshole wanted to know if he could score it with the nerdy girl who barely glanced at boys. He was curious if she was a lesbian. She refused to give more details claiming she did not want me to destroy him.

People like him deserved to be destroyed.

I was asked about my first sexual experience. I told them it was a drunk mistake. That I was scared and it was a family friend. They did not need to know that I was not drunk. I said it was not consensual but I got over it after having a few nightmares. When I spilled that there was no penetration involved Jason told, it was not 'losing virginity'. So, I told them about that night. It was special and I liked it even though I fought at first. I said I liked that guy though we were not together anymore. Liz said, hers was similar. I was glad that she did not pry.

Huh, Jason did not tell much about his first time. He got off and that was all I got from his story.

Now, he wanted to take off the conversation from last night.

"You know, the Ro...Robert?"

"He is a family friend. And his name is Robert. Not Ro... Robert." Why was he asking? I made sure I did not say it was with Robbie that I had my sexual encounters.

"Well, you say Ro... Robert." I would say Robbie if I did not catch myself. So, it might have come out as Ro... Robert.

Stupid, Ace.

I shrugged and walked faster. But Jason threw his arm around my neck and fell in step with me.

"Is he anyone special to you?"

"What??? He is married, Jace." My heart was beating at my throat. I could feel it.

"I did not ask if he was married, Dave." He was a dog with a bone. Damn it!

"He is older than me and is married. So, he cannot be special."

Jason smiled. "So, this guy, Ro... Robert, who you obviously have a crush on, is older huh? How much?" He wiggled his eyebrows. He learned that from me. Now, I regretted it.

I blushed. "I so do not have crush on him. Let me go. I have projects to finish."

"Sure, you do. Now, is he a daddy?" He smirked.

"JACE!!!" I pushed him away but the meanie laughed.

He was waiting for me to answer. This idiot.

"Eight years. He looks older though. He does not smile much. And he got these real intelligent eyes. Like he has experienced everything in life. That makes him look older. He always makes me feel like a kid."

"Yup, not crushing on him at all." Jason snorted.

"I d...don't. He is married."

"When you talk about this Ro...Robert, you talk for hours, very descriptive too."

"I do not talk about him for hours. And I am not descriptive."

"Dude, you told me that he wore Hugo Boss shirt with top two buttons undone and wore a perfume I could not pronounce, when you first met him. You took literally less than three minutes on your entire relationship with Tim."

I was about to tell the name of the perfume when the last statement slapped me on the face.

Jason was smug.

Tears welled in my eyes. I loved Robbie so much.

"Hey, hey. It is okay. Well, I had a thing on an older woman too."

"You did?" Jason was so hot. Like really hot and he was amazing too. Smart and he was all package. He would get anyone he wanted. So why did he?

He shrugged.

"Well, I fucked my classmate's mom."

"You did what!!!" I screeched.

My jaw was touching my chest.

"She started rubbing my dick. She was asking and I gave." Jason shrugged like it was no big deal. "She was going through divorce. Wanted a young man to make her feel sexy. She was 48 at the time."

"Eww eww ewwww... Old cooties. Do not touch me." I slithered away from him.

"But I handed you, your drink using the fingers I played with her..." Jason stretched his arms to grab me.

"Ewwww... ewwww... eewwwww"

I ran away from him. He gave me a chase.

"Liz... Liz... kick him" I ran towards Liz who was on the way to her tutor.

Jason hopped on one foot.

"Why the fuck did you kick me??!!!"

"Dave asked." and Liz walked away shrugging.

"Damn it. I am going to kill her someday."

I laughed at that.

"So, you see, Dave. It is no big deal. Big deal is that you don't end up hurt." I froze.

Dog with a bone, I told you.

"How old were you, when you..." Jason smiled at how uncomfortable I looked while asking that intruding question.

His eyes turned void. "Fifteen."

Shit!

"What happened?"

Jason laughed. "We fucked around for over a year. Turned out I was not the only 'special boy' in her life. It was fun while it lasted."

I hugged him close. He gave me a fake smile.

"Old cooties." He wiggled his eyebrows again.

"I do not care, Jace. Buy me a lemonade and wash my clothes."

This time when Jason laughed, it was real.