Chapter 15

I stomped my feet and tried to get rid of the blush.

He pinched my butt. Right between my...

What if someone saw!

I was surprisingly able to avoid him for over three hours.

Then mom started giving away gifts and requested my presence.

Robbie decided to help by handing over the gifts to mom so she did not have to bend all the time.

Then he thought it was okay to brush his fingers all over my body.

He squeezed my waist so hard that I was sure I had his fingerprints. He even cupped me between my legs with an old lady not a foot far away! I wanted to melt and strangle him at the same time.

When he tried to put his middle finger inside my mouth as I tried to retrieve the tape that rolled under the table, I had bit him. In retribution he pinched my butt. I was sure I squeaked.

Embarrassing!

Now I was hiding inside my bathroom trying to take care of my tiny problem. My blush.

I got lot of presents too. A watch, novels, shirts, belts, a lot actually.

But I was yet to open Robbie's present. It was a big gift. Quite heavy too. I was reluctant to open it in front of others. He personally handed me the gift unlike others who left theirs under the giant 11 feet Christmas tree in the living room.

I locked my room and looked at the gift.

It was beautiful; covered in a glittering white package with a giant R in front. It was written in such a way that I could make out an A inside the R.

I wish it was what I thought it was. A for Ace.

But...

I chided my stupid heart and opened the package.

Dear God.

It was an intimate gift given to a lover. Different types of personal hygiene products. Soaps, body wash, body butter, roll on perfumes, bath bombs. All individually packed with giant R with A in front. I blushed. He knew how much I loved my baths. I liked to pamper myself as I immersed myself in a warm bathtub.

Each product had a tag.

They were not just any products. They were aphrodisiacs. With little notes on how to seduce one's lover. I had a feeling the fragrance were handpicked by Robbie.

The Virgin

The Slut

The Witch

The Lover

The Incubus

The Angel

I was not going back downstairs and face him anymore. The tags had beautiful curves which resembled two lovers in different sex positions. I was gonna bite him harder. How was this a Christmas gift!

Well, joke was on him. I was not gonna use this, ever.

"Honey, come on. Movie time."

"Coming Mama."

I put everything back into the box and walked downstairs.

Robbie was holding a court. I wanted to go and punch his ridiculously handsome face.

Mom was already in holiday spirits. She was talking a mile per minute.

"I miss Aunt Marie, mom."

She sighed. "I know, baby. Janice is visiting. Marie was cooking up a storm."

I frowned at that.

I could not stop overhearing things in the party.

Robbie had said he did not go to Caribbean. He was here without Janice. Robbie said he had no idea where Janice was.

Now Aunt Marie was waiting for her?

I needed to call Auntie.

I walked away from the party to the patio.

Someone wrapped their hands around me from behind. "I missed you so much. Did you miss me?"

Warmth, comfort, lust and pleasure filled my heart.

I wanted to spend an eternity like this.

But I could not. I pushed him away.

"You are ignoring me."

I shrugged.

"Robert. Here you are. The movie is about to begin." Frankie was collecting people from every corner.

I knew Robbie was angry. I could not care less.

"I have a call to make, Frankie. I will be there in a moment."

Aunt Marie picked up the call but I could hear her disappointment.

"Why are you not here? Kids are making fun of me. Spank them." I cried.

Rich laughter filled the phone. I smiled.

"Janice might come." Even she did not believe that.

"I got you presents. What did you get me?"

"I will give it you on 25th, baby."

"I do not want to wait till then." I pouted.

"What did you get me?" Aunt Marie asked.

"It is a surprise."

"Okay. I am gonna hang up the call, now, Dave. What if my daughter calls?" She sounded so broken.

Janice was not going to come. This was not the first she stood up her mom. But Aunt Marie still hoped for the best. I had to visit her.

"Mama, I am going to Aunt Marie's home." I announced.

"Now? It is late, Ace. Are you sure, baby?"

I nodded. Mom understood. Her eyes lost some of its sparkle.

"Go change to warmer cloths. I will tell Luca to get the car ready."

I ran to my room, changed my clothes and picked up the gifts.

Robbie was standing near the stairs when I got back.

"Robbie will take you to Marie, dear. It is so kind of him."

"Mama, would Aunt Marie be sad if she knew Robert came here but not there."
I did not want Robbie to go with me. I was barely hanging on thread. If he touched me one more time I would not be able to put up a fight.

I felt Robbie tense but I did not spare him a glance.

"I had already informed her that I would be attending this party. So that is not an issue. And I think it would be a good surprise for her to see me."

Now I knew why he was a good business man.

"You are right, Robert. She would be happy. I think Janice would be late." Mom agreed.

I could feel Robbie's intense stare on my back as I walked to the door.

I waited near the garage. I was this close to slipping. I wanted to be in his arms. I wanted to hug and kiss him. But I could not. I should not.

Mom came with Robbie and another person on tow. Robbie looked like he wanted to shout or punch someone.

"Thanks again for the lift. I would have stayed longer but I promised my husband I would be home by midnight." The lady next to mom said.

I had to bite my lips to stop smiling. Robbie was not expecting this, clearly.

"Just drop me off at 5th avenue. I would get a taxi from there." Robbie looked relieved hearing that.

When the lady climbed on the passenger seat, I could literally see Robbie grinding his teeth.

I covered my face with the gifts so he would not see me smile.