Chapter 24

"Robbie... I have...classes..." I made it through with pants and moans.

I was going to be late if I could not stop this in a few moments. Why did I fall for his 'big secret' again? 'Make sure no one is around, Ace.' God, I was so stupid.

"Yeah?? My baby wanna go to his class? He can go after he makes me come. Fuck..."

God, his voice, his words. I was so close.

I prayed that no one visited bathroom at this moment.

"Bas..ss..tard... please."

"Fuck, call me that again." He sounded in pain. Was he close?

"Bastard." I moaned into the phone. I heard his moan in return.

"I am going to spread you wide on my knees and fucking ram into you, Ace. You will bounce on my thighs. I will make you beg for it...and..."

I could not hear the rest as I bit my lips hard and ejected ribbons of semen to the toilet closet.

Oh God.

I barely made it to the class on time. I lied on my folded elbows on the desk and tried to calm my erratic breaths.

I was thankful the teacher was late by ten minutes. How embarrassing would it be if I had to explain my flushed face and shaking hands. Not to forget my bruised lips. I should stop biting them so much.

Ding.

I meant it Ace. You are made for me. And I will take you the way I desire.

I groaned and fell on my desk again.

It was a wonder I could concentrate on this class. Stupid Robbie and his stupid voice.

I pouted.

Jason and I were working on another project. He pulled ideas from thin air. This was a difficult one though. But we were managing just fine. 'A make big' project. He was a genius.

Even though Liz and I were best friends and hang out with each other for long, we never knew each other well before Jason. He would keep our conversations going and in turn we got to know ourselves outside our college lives.

And then there was Robbie.

I had no idea how to stop myself from wanting him. Every time he called, I would tell myself that it would be the last time I would fall for his acts. But...not only I would let him sweep me off but also I missed him when he was not.

I made it through the classes without getting distracted much. Robbie never disturbed me while studying. He would always hang up the phone if I told him I was studying or working on assignments and projects. How could I not love him? He was all I ever wanted.

Jason was adamant that we took today off from projects. Liz suggested clubs but I was against it. I needed my sleep. I had not much time left with Jason and Robbie on either side of my life. If I went to club, I would not be able to call Robbie and talk to him.

So, we decided to get drunk at dorms instead.

Jason loved whiskey but he barely drank it. Liz loved beer but she would not touch it. I did not like alcohol but I drank vodka. We were a weird bunch. I sighed.

"You could be my daddy and mummy." I announced happily. Jason looked at Liz and back at me.

"Okaaay. Are we playing house?" Jason went back to his beer as Liz chugged on her whiskey.

"Noooooo....I am the gay one. I would be Uncle Fred. You be my daddy and Liz be my mummy."

"Uhhh.. sure.. but I am not fucking Liz." Jason shuddered.

"Back atchya." Liz toasted.

"Why not?" I sniffled. "You are my best friends. I love you guys. Fuck each other." I was making a good point. Why are they being meanies? I pouted.

"Baggage case." Jason announced.

"Play boy." Liz said at the same time.

They both nodded and cheers'ed. Was that a word? Cheersed. Well it was now.

"Do not agree. Agree with me. You are both straight. So, you be my mommy daddy."

"I am not straight. I am bi." Jason said like it would change my mind.

"Huh." Then they started talking about finding me a boyfriend. I did not need anyone else. I had Robbie. I had to call him. He asked me to video call when I sent him a picture of myself sitting on floor with drinks around. He wanted me to call because then he would know that I was safe. He was so sweet.

My Robbie.

"I am done." I announced.

"Really? You only drank three shots of vodka." Liz was on her sixth. She was amazing like that. I squinted. I was so angry that I hiccupped. That made me giggle. Hiccup was a funny sound.

"I am gonna make a presentation. You guys need to be my daddy mommy." I stumbled to my bedroom. Where was my laptop?

Oh there it was. I kissed it. "There you are!!! Hiding from me. Mmmmuah."

It took me a few times to find the buttons to call my Robbie. His face appeared on screen on the first ring. He was so handsome. Did anyone know that? So handsome. And...and he was hot. I giggled. He was married though to someone...Shhhh...I loved him...No one knew...shhh...It was a secret.

I pressed my index finger on my lips and shhh'ed at Robbie...

"Why?" He was not amused.

"Shh...Nobody knows."

"Nobody knows what?"

"The secret." I whispered.

"What secret?" He whispered back.

"Shhhhh...."

"Ace, baby, what secret?"

His voice was amazing. I smiled.

"Robbie..." I pressed a kiss on the monitor. I giggled again.

I fell back to my bed laughing. He was amazing. My Robbie. He was so hot, cute, charming and...

I sat up and licked the monitor. I smiled at him, my Robbie... I fell back to bed and was about to fall asleep.

"Now, I know what to do, to make you smile at me, Ace."

I fell asleep smiling.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Please vote and comment loves.

Lots of kisses.