Chapter 14

The next morning, Kaminari found himself lying in the bathtub in one of the bathrooms. It was quite cold, but the bathtub being of a quality material gave him quite a bit of comfort.

"What the hell..?" Kaminari asked, sitting up. He sat up quite fast, and this hurt his head immensely. Yup, he was hungover.

With one hand on his head and the other on the wall, he carefully lifted himself up out of the tub, then stumbled to the door and opened it. The door squeaked a bit as he walked out to the living room, which had been trashed from their festivities the night before. He walked over the empty bottle of saké, which had been accidentally dropped.

"Geez, did we really do all of this?" Kaminari asked.

Denki still had the taste of alcohol mixed with morning breath in his mouth, so he walked over to the kitchen and made himself coffee. He sat at the dining room table and looked outside of the hotel window. It appeared to be somewhat early in the morning and the day was clear. He then decided to check the time, which read 9:40 in the morning. He took a small sip of the warm coffee, which tasted delicious due to the high quality of almost everything in this hotel.

Just then, he heard the noise of another door opening, and shortly after Momo walked out from her room, yawning and stretching her arms. At first she didn't see Kaminari, but when she did, her heart dropped a bit.

"Oh my god, I completely forgot about what happened last night.." Momo thought to herself, thinking back to how Jirou had kissed her when they were both wasted.

THE NIGHT BEFORE

Kyoka had just kissed Momo by surprise, which was a relatively long kiss. However, as soon as the kiss was over, Kyoka had snapped back to her senses that what she was doing was not right at all.

Kyoka slowly moved away from Momo, unpinning her from the door, then sat down on the edge of the bed. She buried her face into her hands, and started to weep uncontrollably. Yaoyorozu walked to Jirou and sat beside her on the bed, attempting to console her.

"Kyoka..it's alright.." Momo said, putting an arm around her.

"No it isn't..none of this is alright! Ah! I..can't believe I did that to Kaminari..Poor Kaminari..when he finds out..he'll be crushed.." Jirou said, genuine sadness and regret in her voice. It was a kind of sadness that gave her throat immense pain, so much that her speech became raspy. "I'm a cheater! I'm a skank cheating bitch!" Jirou continued, more tears falling from her eyes and onto her lap.

"Jirou, stop it! That's not true! Don't compare yourself to him! I'll tell you what, we won't let Kaminari know, at least not now.." Momo said, feeling awful that she had to say that again, except this time to Jirou.

Jirou nodded, tears falling down her face. She didn't want to keep secrets from Kaminari, however she knew that she didn't have the strength to tell Kaminari.

"It's just..you and I..we've lived together for some time..and to be completely honest with you Momo, I think you're beautiful..you made me question myself, about, about whether or not I'm straight or not, all that stuff..and this..I just.." Kyoka said, trying to explain why she kissed Momo.

"Kyoka, you don't have to explain yourself, I'm not mad at you..it's okay.." Momo said.

But Jirou didn't feel okay at all. None of this felt okay to her.

"Here, come on. It's getting late, we should probably get you to bed." Momo added, standing up. Kyoka nodded and wiped more tears off of her cheeks, then stood up as well. Momo helped Kyoka into bed, since Kyoka was much more drunk than Momo was. She tucked her in and made sure she was comfortable.