Catch up

"So" Sophie took a slow sip of coffee out of her mug "I hear you have something to tell me" she raised an eyebrow, daring Biana to lie. Biana visibly paled as she too took a sip of her mocha, not look at Sophie
"Oh yeah! I got this super cute new tunic that you just have to try on. I saw it and immediately thought of you." Biana said as she put down her cup.
"Oh, really? Is that all?" Sophie asked
"Hmm. Pretty sure, unless you had something else in mind?" Biana said, finally able to look at Sophie, just not in the eye.
"Yeah, maybe the fact that you're dating someone?" Sophie asked in as casual of a tone as she could manage
"You... you.....figured that out, huh? Was it dex or tam?" Biana gave up with a sigh, tugging on the sleeve of her ruffly storm blue tunic
"I'm not willing to disclose that information" Sophie didn't want to sell dex out, an angry Biana was not a force you would want to mess with.
"Uggggg" Biana drew out a melodramatic groan, obviously trying to buy some time "yes, me and tam are dating. Yes we are adorable. No, we have not kissed. We have been official for one week, three days and two point five hours. Yes, I have been counting" Biana basically melted onto the table, looking up at the ceiling. She kind of reminded Sophie of herself when her mom had tried to talk to her about boy problems. It was not fun, to say the least.
"That's.... specific" Sophie said
"I came prepared. I know you better then you know yourself" Biana gave her one of those stupid "I got my eyes on you" movements and sat back up, actually looking Sophie in the eye for the first time since they got to the small café
"Sure. Now that we got that our of the way." Sophie switched her voice from the calm, professional tone she had been using to a total fan girl "my little Biana is dating someone!"  She giggled and Biana soon fallowed suit. They talked for a while, and soon they had finished their drinks and had just sat there, talking and catching up, finally having some time together.

Authors note
Hi. Feel free to skip this, but first things first I'd like to apologize for the super short chapter. I'd also like to explain why I have been MIA for a little while. First off, my mental health has been pretty horrible as well as my physical health. I also have been having really low self esteem with my writing lately because my bitch of a L.A teacher gave me an f on a paper that I was super proud of and actually thought was really good but this is not the time nor the place to complain about that. Most recently though, I've been sick with a 24 hour flu that makes you wish you were never born. Got over that two days ago (well mostly. There are still lasting effects), but then immediately got a head cold from my mother. So I've been literal human garbage for the last few days, but on a better note: LEGACY!!! It's finally here! I've been reading it, but since I don't have a lot of down time I'm still finishing up. I do ask for no spoilers whatsoever for me or other people. I don't know if I can but I'll try to delete your comment if you spoil, cause that's just not cool man. I also think I'm going to delete my other two story and focus on this one, and I'm thinking about making a human AU with the KOTLC characters. Basically, I'm going to stay on brand with keeper of the lost cities. Sorry for the long rant and short chapter. Always remember: Keefe is bae. Bye my lovelies!