The Universe

"What do you want?" Dex asked
"Wow, seriously? I really do just want to hang out" Sophie told him
"Really? Sorry... I'm kind of used to people only being nice to me when they want something from me" Dex informed her. Sophie paused. How was she supposed to respond to that?
"No, I'm the one who's sorry. You shouldn't be used to that. You're a really cool person...and I honestly don't deserve you. I'm super sorry that I've been taking advantage of you. You're totally right. I need to hang out with you more, outside of the workouts" Sophie stoped before she said something stupid. That got deep quick. Oh well.
"It's okay. Well, it is annoying sometimes, but I get that you're busy with other things. Especially Keefe" Dex picked up a small metal contraption and started to fight with it
"Yeah, that kid is a handful" Sophie snorted and hopped up on the table, looking down at her shoes
"He is, how do put up with him?" Dex asked
"He's a idiot, that's for sure. But he's a lovable idiot at that" Sophie looked at the ceiling as her mind flashed through all her wonderful memories of Keefe
"That he is" dex went back to the metal bug looking thing in his hand
"Speaking of dating, how's the whole thing with Lihn going?"
"Good. I think? Girls are weird. They don't say what they mean, and it's really hard to read them" Dex shook his head
"Yeah, girls are weird" Sophie agreed. They both sat in comfortable silent for a few moments before sandor called from downstairs
"Miss. Foster! I've been told that miss. Hecks has vacated havenfeild"
"Okay!" Sophie called down "do you mind if I go?" She asked dex
"Yeah, I should be good. I'm sure dad has cleaned up by now...hopefully" dex told her "I'll stay up here for a few more minutes, just in case" as Sophie jumped off his desk he flashed her a dimpled grin and a short wave. She waved back and walked down the stairs, calling out a goodbye to dex's dad before leaping away with sandor.
"Well....what do I do now?" Sophie asked sandor
"That's up to you" sandor simply answered
"Okay, well..... any suggestions?" Sophie was kind of grasping at straws, asking sandor for something fun to do
"How about you visit Miss vacker at everglen. You two can have... what does Ro call it? 'Girl time'?" Sandor shrugged
"Oooh, good idea!" Sophie grabbed his hand, quickly running to jump off the cliff. That will never sound right. Sophie dropped into the estate's garden, using her telekinesis to make a semi-soft landing. Sophie walked right into the house, having done it more then a few times she felt comfortable. Until she literally ran directly into Fitz. She gently crashed into him as they were both walking briskly down the hall, neither of them really paying attention. She shot him a glare as she looked up, which he gladly returned, making a weird sound and stalking away, thankfully not in the mood for a fight. Sophie eventually made it up to Biana's room, slipping in before Fitz could find her again.
"Oh. Hey. Coulda warned me" Biana greeted Sophie
"Well, you coulda warned me that Fitz hisses at people now. Well, that's what it sounded like at least..." Sophie countered
"He hissed at you?" Biana asked, and bursted out laughing as Sophie nodded "that's priceless! Oh, wait, did he yell at you?"
"Nope, not one word" Sophie reassured Biana
"Well, what's up?" Biana asked
"I was super bored and sandor suggested "girl time" so now I'm here. That's it, I guess" Sophie made air quotes as she explained, smiling at Biana when she said it
"OoOOoOhh nail polish and gossip! Count me in. Didn't have plans anyway" Biana slipped something into her desk drawer and went into her bathroom, grabbing a literal bucket of all things nail polish and bringing it back out. Sophie picked out a nice dark green with a holo toco (that's a holographic top-coat, for you weirdos out there) and set to work. Or tried to, but after the first nail biana saw her struggle and just took over for her. And they talked. They talked a lot. They talked about Sophie's relationship and Biana's too, they talked about foxfire, and the lame dance, and it's not so lame ending for Sophie (insert cheesy wink from Biana here) and how lihn and dex were just. so. cute. Bottom line, when Biana says gossip, she means gossip. After a while they just laid on the big fluffy rug in the middle of bianas room and had an existential crisis together, which was fun in its own way. It kind of helped Sophie's brain reset, which she really needed. After a little bit of questioning the universe, Biana fell asleep, so Sophie decided to let herself out. Bianas light snores drifted out into the hallway before Sophie closed the door, tip toeing down the hall and into the living room before making a graceful exit of knocking over a vase and barely catching it before it shattered. Graceful. Sense it was dark out when she left, Sophie decided to go to sleep when she got to havenfeild, falling into a crazy dream.