Extra, extra! Read all about it!

I have good news and bad news. They're both very important, so I'm begging you, read this. Bad news first, I'm killing this story. Let me explain: I hate this story. I find it repetitive and horrible, and I feel the earlier chapters are dragging it down. I will leave it up, but I'm no longer going to be adding on to it or editing it or any of that. Please understand, because I'd rather make a new book that inspires me and I like, rather then keep going with one that I find burdening. Speaking of which, I'm going to be making a new foster-Keefe book. I also have a different one, which I have finished, so if you're craving my writing please go read that until I get the other ones up. That was part of the good news, and this next good news shall be for a specific group of people. For all you Fam (fitz and tam) shippers out there, I'm making a book. Yes, a whole book of Fam. Now listen, I don't personally ship them, however I have found that there is a big community that does and I like writing gay stuff. If you're homophobic, what in the hell are you doing with your life? Anyway, yes that'll be happening. I think I'm just rambling now, so I think that's it. If there's more information I forgot, I'll let y'all know in the comments. But for now, goodbye!