1 • Intro

"Ah! S-Shit more!" "I love it when you moan." "Ah! Fuck, I-I'm close!"

The certain white hair boy stopped pounding and went down to her clit and licked softly.

"Ah! F-Fuck! It's coming!" A gasped was heard as cum shot all over the boys' chest.

"Now your in charge!" He smirked. He layed down as the girl crawled ontop of him.

She placed his hard, member into her mouth.

The boy gasped and grunted. The girl sucked faster and faster. The faster she went the more he'd moan .

It was driving him crazy. She started to deep throat him, going farther down her mouth.

"Nya! Oh yeah! Faster baby" he moaned.

He was so close to his climax. She pulled away.

"Hey wha—" but before he could finish, the girl started to ride him.

"Nrgh! Argh!" The boy panted. "Your moans turn me on" she whispered seductively.

"Moan my name." "Ah! S-Shit! Babe keep going" he grunted.

She then decided to tease him, rocking her hips slowly.

"F-faster!" He grunted. "Lila!!!" A voice yelled. "That's my queue, gotta go hottie" she smiled and got dressed and left.

"Hey! I'm still close!" He yelled. She left and he groaned.

He was still needing to release. He lied down on the bed and started stroking his dick.

He was getting hard just thinking about every girl that he had fucked before.

He started wanking, tugging and jerking off fast.

He moaned loudly, grunting and groaned.

"Nrgh! Ahh! S-Shit!" He moaned.

"Holy b-bullc-crap!" And finally he came everywhere all over his floor.

The door flung opened to a crazy, white and black haired woman.

"Now, I'll be out for the weekend to my spa. Keep the place tidy and stop being a fag!" Cruella yelled and slammed the door.

The white hair boy was still panting, thinking about the way the girl sucked him off.

He stood up and looked in the mirror.

The one, the only,

Carlos De Vil

-------------
*A/N I hoped you enjoyed this. It was just like a intro to what happened. Again, this book had mostly mature content. If you can't handle it don't read*