18 • Sex In Cell

Carlos' POV

I pulled Mal on my lap as she straddled my hips. "Carlos we can't have sex" Mal moaned.

"Secretly, we'll be quiet" I smirked. "It kills me to tell you why" she sniffed.

"Please!" I begged "Fine" she chuckled. We started to kiss, our tobgues sliding into each others mouth. Salvia going everywhere.

I heard Mal moan, making me hard. "My stomach Hurts. Be gentle" she said. I nodded.

I burry my face in her neck, bitting all the way down.

Mal started moaning, softly.

She tangles her hands in my hair. That is one way to get me turned on.

"Fuck....." I moaned, quietly. "At least you'll have something to remember me by" Mal whispers.

Mal takes off all of her clothes and I take off mines.

I slid inside her making her moan

"Damn! Fuck 'Los" she moaned under her breathe.

I started to thrust faster and deeper. My member was throbbing.

"Ah! More Carlos!" She moaned. "Oh!" I grunted.

"I'm close" she whispered seductively. "Me too babe" I groaned, feeling like my dick was about to fall off.

We started to kiss again, with our tongues. As we kissed I felt her hand touch down there and play around.

"Fuck!" I groaned in pleasure. She started to stroke and pull, making me almost loose it.

I moaned at the contact. I slid my fingers into her, hitting g-spots.

"Mm! Right ther!" She moaned.

I inserted my member inside her. "'L-Los!" She tried not to scream. I started to hump faster.

She diggs her fingernails into my back.

"Daddy....." She moans loudly, loosing it.

"S-Shit!" I groaned and cummed inside her. "Ah-" she moaned, releasing everywhere.

She placed her mouth onto my member making me loose my shit!

"Daddy is so hot.." I moaned, huffing hard. "Yeah he is" she smirked, deep throating me.

"S-Shit!" I groaned, throwing my head back.

She started bobbing her head back and forth.

I reached my climax as we both started panting. I noticed Mal's stomach was a bit bigger but that didn't bother me.

"I love you " I whispered as we both fell asleep

11.55

I woke up and saw Mal crying. "Mal it'll be okay" O whispered.

"Don't say that! Your gonna die!" She sobbed.

I put on my suit and started to kiss Mal.

Then the guard that I talked to yesterday came In

"De Vil, you have an hour to eat and spend time with Mal. And then we will come and get you for you hanging" he said.

"I'll be good...." O cried.

"Sorry De Vil, you know the law" he frowned.

Me and Mal are as I was taken outside for my hanging....

TO BE CONTINUED