25 • Cameron is Back?!

1 Month Later

Mal is 7 months pregnant. They will have their wedding after the birth.

Even though the VK's and Ak's reunited, Carlos has been feeling a bit depressed lately

------------
Mal's POV

Me, Uma, Dizzy, Evie and Carlos were in my dorm.

Uma was talking to me. Dizzy and Evie were talking about fashion asnd stuff.

"Is he okay?" Uma asked.

Carlos was sitting on the floor on his laptop, headphones in, wearing a oversize hoodie. And his hood was up even though he was inside.

"I don't know" I replied.

"Let me do it" Uma smiled. She walked up to him, and pulled away his headphones.

"Hey!" Carlos spat. Uma put on the headphones.

"Okay! I like this!" Uma smiled and started to hum. I'm guessing it's "Panini" by Lil Nas X.

"Carlos this needs to stop!" I said, stealing his computer.

"Don't..." Carlos trailed off.

I looked at the computers and there was photos of him and Cameron.

Carlos stood up and jumped onto my bed. .
"Carlos this isn't good for you" Uma said.

"Nothings wrong. I just miss him" Carlos replied.

"Carlos, it's more than you miss him. You need him" I said.

"Forget it Mal!" He yelled. "He's not coming back!!!"

And with that Carlos storms out of the room.

----------------

1 week later

I was in the library. I started to walk back to my dorm

I opened the door and there was Una, Harry, Gil, Audrey, Chad, Lonnie, Evi, Jane, Jay, Dizzy, Mal, Celia, Squeaky, Adam, Squirmy, Belle, Fairy Godmother and Hades.

"What is everyone doing here?" I asked, grabbing a can of sprite from the mini fridge.

"Carlos" Jay said. "I don't care. I'm tired" I rolled my eyes and sat on a chair, lying my head on the desk.

I wasn't looking but saw a faint blue light.

"C-Carlos...."

What! No!!

I turned around and saw Cameron!!!

I ran up to him, lunged myself onto the bed and started to hug Cameron tight

Tears escaped my eyes as I let out a loud sob.

I could feel tears rolling down Cameron's eyes as well.

"Hades brought him back to life" Jay replied.

"We'll leave you alone" Jane smiled.

Everyone left.

"I-It was so s-scary C-Carlos! W-Why did you bring me back. I-I want to di—"

"Shut Up Cameron! Don't say those things about yourselves. I will always love you"I sobbed.

"C-Carlos what has happened?" Cameron asked.

I spent about 10 minutes explaining my sex addiction, cannibalism, how I nearby for hung, me being king, Audrey, Uma, when I stole the wand, Mal, Ben's death, Mal getting pregnant and engaged, me, Evie, Jay and Mal being friends, the VK's being set free, the barrier being broken, Dude, Dogs everything!!!

-------------------

Cameron's POV

It had been a few minutes. Everyone came back in.

Mal was explaining how she thought of the idea.

Hades told me I aged up as well to 15.

While everyone was explaining things, I kept looking at one brunette.

She was beautiful, but quiet and shy. She had grown nice hair, bright blue eyes.

Jane, daughter of Fairy Godmother.

"Cameron!!!" A voice yelled.

"Huh?" I looked around and only Carlos was here.

"What where you thinking about?" Carlos asked. "Nothing" I reply, my cheeks flushing red.

"Wait! You have a crush! Does my baby brother have a little cwushy wushy" Carlos said in a baby voice, grabbing my cheek.

"Stop" I chuckled. "And do what if I do!" I said.

"Who is it?" Carlos smiled.

"Uh-I think I wanna sleep" I lied, jumping into a spare bed the King had added.

"Sure Cameron. But we'll talk about this" Carlos laughed.