23 • Dahmer

Jay's POV

A lot had happened. We teamed up with Uma and Harry and Gil to find Audrey.

We are also looking for Carlos, while the girls are looking for clues. Lonnie came with us instead.

"Carlos!' Lonnie yelled. "Carlos!"

"Dude come on, nothing?" Lonnie asked. Gil picked a berry off a bush.

"These things just grow everywhere!" He awed and ate a berry.
"Hey we should play that ice breaker" Gil suggested.

I looked at him. "Um, Jay. I like the way you jump and bounce of things" Gil said.

"These are free right?" Gil asked, referring to the berries.

"Um yeah" I chuckled. "I like how you can get a kick out of a cherry bush" I smiled.

"I've bet you've probably already seen everything by now. Furry rocks, giant fish; your probably used to grabbing lunch of a bush" Gil frowned.

"No. I mean not really. I mainly just use the vending machines at practice. You know, Tourney, kinda eats up all of my time" I explained. 

"Tourney!" Harry laughed. "That's a wee boys game" Harry smirked.

"Hey, you know what would be fun. To go rafting on a jungle river!" Gil smiled.

"Find a lost civilization!" I added. "Ooh and maybe a penguin!" Gil grinned.

"You'd usually find them in icebergs but I'm down!' I laughed.

"You guys are killing me!" Harry rolled his eyes. He grabbed a berry with his hook and smirked.

"P.S the mutt went that way!" Harry pointed.

"He has a name!" Lonnie rolled her eyes. "Guys!" Dude yelled.

We started walking as I grabbed a berry off the bush.

Suddenly a roar was heard.

Dude screamed and ran off.

It was Carlos?! But he looked more like a wolf?!

"Gil! Watch out!" I say, putting my hand Infront of him. .

Carlos tried to scratch us. Harry puts his hands Infront.

"Carlos? Did Audrey do that?" Lonnie asked.

"Huh. I thought I recognize those pants" I said, scared.

"Oh no, he's got a boo boo. That's why he's so cranky. You know, my dad said that his dad did not handle pain well at all" Gil pointed.

"Lonnie your the brave one! Do something!" I said.

"Why me!' Lonnie growled.

"Because!" I spat. She glared at me and walked up to Carlos.

Carlos roared louder and bit Lonnie in the neck. She started screaming for help.

I tried to pull him off her.

I got Lonnie and her neck was bleeding. "Oh fuck!" I exclaimed.

Carlos licked his lips.

"Let's go!" Harry yelled.

We started to rub to Evie's.

I couldn't see if Carlos was following us.

When we got there we saw Mal, Evie, Doug, Celia, and Uma.

"Lonnie what happened?" Evie gasped.

"ROAR!!!"

"That happened!" Lonnie huffed. Carlos was back again. His eyes were flashing red.

"Carlos?!" Doug said.

Carlos grabbed Uma. "Get off me!" She wriggled. Me and Harry tried to get Carlos off.

But he scratched Harry's cheek and Uma's forehead.

"Carlos stop!" Evie yelled. Celia hid behind her.

Carlos grabbed Celia and was staring at her.

"What the heck Carlos!!!" I exclaimed.

"Help me!" Celia struggled.

Carlos started bitting her neck, blood coming. Celia screamed louder.

"No! Stop!" Mal screamed, tearing up.

Carlos stoped and stared at her. "Carlos put her down!" Mal commanded.

Carlos growled. "Put her down!"

Carlos roared louder.

"Eat this!"

We all turned around and saw Jane spraying water into Carlos.

Jane ran up to Lonnie. "You okay?" Jane asked. "Yeah" Lonnie nodded.

We turned around and saw Carlos lying on the floor. He groaned and stood up.

"What happened?" He moaned in pain, falling back down.

"Audrey spelled you" Doug replied. Carlos looked around.

----------------

Carlos' POV

Did I doo that?

"D-Did I do that?" I asked, pointing at the blood.

"Yeah, but it's fine. You didn't know what you were doing" Evie replied.

Dahmer

Dahmer

DAMHER!!!

Without saying a word I ran into Evie's little castle, ran to the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

I can't believe I did that?! I am fucking crazy! I am Dahmer. Audrey was right!

I can't be king! There is still so much more I have to learn. I'm not a hero.

"Carlos?!"

"Go away!" I frowned. "Carlos it's me Mal?"

"Leave me alone!" I screamed.

"Make it easy, make it quick. Open up without a kick" Mal chanted as the door opened.

I glared at her.

"Carlos why did you run off?" She asked.

"I'm fucking mental Mal! I nearly killed them all! I could of been a cannibal again!" I yelled.

Mal sighed.  "Not that. There is something else bothering you. 2 other things. I feel it Carlos. Tell me" Mal smiled.

"I-I cant be king! I can't control Auradon! I'm just a villain! A fuck up! What am I mean to do! I'm so tired of being ignored, rejected, putting a smile on my face when I'm really not happy. What if in the end I just end up disappointing Auradon. When they see my true colours everyone will—' I rambled on.

"That does it 'Los! I won't let you sit here and talk shit about yourself. This is how I felt when I found out I was being queen. But promise me, we'll get through this. Together" Mal smiled.

I kissed her softly. "How did I fall in love with you" I muttered.

She smiled. "And w-when I b-bit them I-I never mind!" I looked down.

"Carlos you can tell me" Mal reassured me.

"But you'll end up hating me!" I frowned. "That will never happen!" She nodded.

"I kinda l-l—enj—what I mean is. I had this pleasure when I tasted their flesh! I don't k-know what's happening to m-m-me!" I groaned.

"Carlos. You'll get over it! I promise. But right now! We have a kingdom to save!" Mal gushed.

I kissed her one more time as we opened the door and went outside.