2 • I Don't Suck Dick

Sup! I'm Carlos De Vil. Let's explain a bit about me.

I'm a 15 year old boy. I have lived on the Isle of The Lost my whole life. I just have my mom, Cruella De Vil.

Let's just explain about my past. I will admit, I was weak and runty. I couldn't stand up for myself.

My mom abused me and forced me to keep her fur coats clean. I had to sleep in a closet full of bear traps.

But the majority of times I'm at girls houses or Harry's.

Let's start by when Mal, Evie and Jay had always been besties. They bullied everyone they could see. Including me.

Uma, Mal's worst enemy hated her. I'm probably the only other person who hates Mal as much as Uma hates Mal as well.

And when That stupid prince picked Mal, Jay and Evie to go to Auradon, that's as mad as I've ever been.

I knew I had to change. So I did. I can't remember really what happenes though.

I just became fucked up! I started being a sex addict. And also sometimes I lure my victims into sex and kill them.

I have two reasons why I do it. The first it gives me so much sexual need! I have an orgasm everytime by even killing someone.

The second reason is nothing you need to know!

Sometimes the victims don't want sex. So I rape them. And kill them.

And to add to that, after I kill them, I might make a fire and eat them.

I know, I know. I'm fucked up! But I couldn't give a two shits!

Now back to Mal, Evie and Jay. Since I was a kid, my friends were Uma and her wharf rats.

Mostly, Uma, Harry and Gil. Uma had appreciated it when I changed.

Sometimes while fucking people I may use boys. Not many boys here are hot but still.

I've had a lot of one-night stands with Harry plenty of times.

I've had one with Uma, 2 with Gil. I've nearly either fucked or raped more VK's on the Isle.

Also when I'm all alone, I can jerk off, since no one is giving me pleasure.

Oh, and I'm a year younger than everyone in my class. Hey, just because I'm a playboy doesn't mean I can't be smart!

"Carlos!" I got out of my thoughts and saw Uma yelling at me.

"Still thinking about that traitor!" Uma said. I just kept my mouth shut.

I looked at this girl who walked in. Fuck she was sexy!

Her thighs, her round ass. Her fat lips.

"Carlos!" Harry yelled. "Huh?" I replied. "Stop lurking for a girl!" Harry continued.

"Am not!" I replied. "Please, you always loose your thoughts. And it's always either a person or Mal" Harry rolled his eyes.

"Hey, but if you looked at her ads, you'd understand. I bet her pussy is dripping just looking at me' I boasted.

"Your not that pretty" Harry scoffed. "Then why did you moan "Oh fuck sexy, right there" when we ha—"

"Shut it!" Harry snapped. "He is really pretty" Gil smiled, playing with my hair weirdly.

"See! Even Gaston Jr agrees!" I smirked. "So go get her! Before I get my dick poun—" "Mine!" I yelled.

I walked up to the Girl. "Hey" I smiled at her. She started staring at me. God she's so sexy.

She "accidentally" dropped her bag and bent down to pick it up.

Her ass was up. I could we through her leggings. She had a blue thong. God, this is already making me cum

I couldn't take it much longer. I pulled the girl into a closet and started kissing her.

She kissed back, sloppily. My hand traveled through the girls' body. She started to moan, making md more turned on.

I started leaving kisses all over her body, everywhere.

She took off her shirt and bra, getting me hard and a huge erection.

I started sucking on her boobs, playing with them. She moaned softly, pulling at my hair.

I decided I didn't want to do all the fucking work and let this whore do it.

I want to feel pleasure!

I got an idea and started playing with her thong, making her go crazy.

And all she does is kisses my cheek!!!

I took off all of our clothes and shoved my fingers in her.

"Carlos!" She moans.

2,3

She screamed in pleasure, loudly, gasping and grunting

Soon my whole hand was shoved inside of her. I pulled my soaked and wet hand out.

"Your turn" I smirked. "Oh, I don't suck dick" she giggled.

This got me pissed off. To a whole new level. I saw a table and handcuffed her and duct taped her mouth.

"What are you—" "I like to play this fun game, no moaning, grunting, screaming. Enjoy!" I rolled my eyes.

I slammed myself into the girl, going fast.

All you could hear was my endless moans. I kept thrusting in and out wrapping my hands around her neck.

The faster and deeper I went, the more tight my grip got. She was squirming and trying to get free but was no match.

I was getting close just thinking about it.

Suddenly she went pale and felt lifeless. I uncuffed her and pulled out.

I got a garbage bag from the closet and put the body inside the bag. I opened the closet to see Harry smirking at me.

"Oh gettin' in" he teased. "Shut up! She's no good. Doesn't give head" I rolled my eyes.

"What a virg!" Harry smiled. "You know if you want some head you can come to mine's" he whispered.

"Sorry, gotta go make something, then maybe I'll catch up with you" I said.

"Hurry up pup with your food"Uma scoffed.

"Don't call me pup!" I snarled and left.

I may be tough and a but my biggest fear is dogs.

I went to my hut and started a fire. I got an axe and cut the body up and heated it on the fire.

I started to eat the lifeless girl, moaning softly, while eating.

I started to cum in my boxers. Best day ever.

I finished my mean about in 3 hours. I was stuffed.

It was around 7pm so I decided to go to Harry's.

I walked into his house and he was lying on his bed, naked, with a huge erection.

"Your ready" he smirked. Finally some fucking pleasure!