11 • Therapist

Next Day

Carlos' POV

I heard noises and groaned. I opened my eyes.

I looked around and saw Mal, Evie, Jay, Lonnie, Jane and a doctor.

I saw tubes around me and I was in a bed. I had a mask on my face.

I started to panic. "Mr De Vil, calm down. You will only hurt yourself more" the doctor said.

I looked around and buried my face in my hands.

"Please tell me it was all a dream" I whispered.

"I wish I could" Jay said.

"Can he leave?" Jane asked. "We just need to do some blood tests and then he can leave" the doctor smiled.

"It'll be okay" Lonnie smiled.

"Doctor do you mind if I talk to Carlos alone?" Mal asked.

Everyone left. "How you feeling?" She asked. "Like shit" I groaned and she smiled at me.

"Carlos....." "Yeah?" I asked.

"I think you need a therapist" Mal said. I started to get angry.

"Fuck no! I don't want a stupid therapist to fucking help me!!!" I shouted.

"Carlos calm down!" Mal said. She looked at the monitor. "Your heartbeat is going to fast"

"No! I don't need a therapist!!" I cried. "Look we won't tell about your cannibalism okay?" Mal asked.

"Fine" I huffed. Mal smiled at me. She kissed my cheek.

"You kissed my lips!" I smile as she chuckled.

She pressed her lips on mine. God, I can't believe this is happening.

-------------

No One's POV

Buy little did they know, is that a certain future King was watching everything

----------

2pm

Carlos' POV

I was in my counselling room with Mal and my therapist, Kassie

"So Carlos how long have you been having sex?" Kassie asked.

"I'm not answering that!" I snapped. "Carlos!" Mal hissed. I sighed.

"Since I was 14" I said. "Have you ever masturbated?" Kassie asked.

"Y-Yeah" I stuttered. "Now what about your sexuality?" She asked.

I stayed quiet. I never really thought about that.

"Uh, I-I think bisexual. But more attracted to girls than guys" I said. She nodded writing down.

"I need to talk to Mal alone" she said.

----------

Mal's POV

Carlos left the room. "Okay Mal. I have a suspicion. But first, what happens when Carlos sleeps?" She asked.

"Well sometimes he has nightmares about his brother. And sometimes he is moaning.

Its like he's sleep sex or something. Or like his hands are down his boxers. I may confront him the next day but he has no idea.

One time we slept in the same bed. He was unclothed. I felt something white and sticky. He was orgasming in his sleep.

Another time I comforted him. He fell asleep and I was on his lap. And he was getting an erection" I explained.

"Okay, you can get Carlos" Kassie smiled and left. Then Carlos walked in.

"You okay?" I asked. "Yeah, just so horny" he moaned. "Carlos!" I shook my head.

"What?! Its not my fault" he mumbled, kissing my neck.

I bit my lip.

"Look if it makes you happy go do it in the bathroom" I said.

"Really!" He smiled. I nodded. I know I should be helping him. But he looked so sad.

So then he left. About 10 minutes later Carlos came back. Then Kassie came in as well.

"Well Carlos I'm gonna diagnosis you with something. You have sexsonmia. Its basically sleep sex" Kassie examines.

"What are the symptoms?" I asked.

"The symptoms are fondling or rubbing on areas, moaning in sleep or randomly, heavy breathing and elevated heart rate, sweating.

Masturbating, pelvic thrusting, initiating foreplay with someone else, sexual intercourse, spontaneous orgasm.

No recollection or memory of sexual events, blank or glassy stare during events, unresponsive to outside environment during events, inability or difficulty waking during events.

Denial of activities during the day when fully conscious, sleepwalking or talking" Kassie explained.

Carlos wasn't even listening.

"How can you cure it?" I asked. "He will have to take Addyi, these tablets, every morning and sleeping pills before you go to bed" Kassie explained.

We started to leave. Carlos started to hold my hand. "You know your so cute" I smiled.

Carlos chuckled.

"Mal, there you are! I've been looking for you everywhere! We need to size your dress!" Evie smiled, walking with Doug.

"Bye Carlos!" I smiled.

------------

No One's POV

"Hello Carlos?!"
........

To Be Continued