Would You Mind?

Monty walked around the house, trying to dodge drunk teenagers. He didn't like rich kid parties. They were filled with kids thinking they could do anything they wanted without consequences. That's how Bryce was. He didn't really like him that much bus Monty felt like he had a debt to him.

Monty didn't know what to do. Bryce left to find something to drink. He decided to go inside the house and find out what's taking Bryce so long.

A boy with dark locks and a blue shirt caught his eye. He just stared at Monty. Monty met his gaze but quickly looked away and entering the gigantic house.

He didn't want to admit he looked cute because if he did that meant he was a fag and his father would beat him. So, he walked around drinking whatever was handed to him and pretending to like the girls that walked passed him.

He left when a girl tried to kiss him. She only got to kiss him on the cheek before he left. Monty staggered into a room that looked like it came out of a teenage romance novel magazine. He saw the boy from earlier, laying on the ground looking at a record.

"Hello, would you care to join me?" mystery boy asked.

"Sure" Monty shut the door behind him and locked it. He didn't want anyone barging on them if anything happened. He didn't know why he was thinking like this. Especially if the boy is straight it would just look creepy.

He sat crisscross on the floor across from the boy. The boy studied him like a newly founded creature.

"What's your name?"

"Montgomery, but people call me Monty"

He didn't know how, but it seemed so natural to talk to mystery boy.

"My names Winston"

What a cute name for a cute boy, Monty thought.

He must have been staring to long because Winston placed the record away and leaned a little closer to him, waving his beautiful hands in his face.

Monty's breathing speed up when he noticed how close Winston was. Winston also noticed because he placed his hand on his thigh. Monty bit his lip at his action.

"Would you mind if I kissed you?" Winston asked. He shook his head and found himself kissing Winston. The kiss was gentle and sweet, something rare to Monty. He tasted like alcohol with a hint of strawberries.

Monty laid completely on the carpet underneath him while Winston was on top on him. Winston was so beautiful. His hands wondered all over Monty's body causes him to turn bright red at the action. His hands were soft and gentle against his skin. His tongue slowly slipped in and Monty let it happen.

He was high in the clouds with the kisses he received.

Winston places both hands on his belt to undo it, but Monty stopped him. Winston looked at him questionably.

"I've never been with a boy" Monty said quietly. He looked at something other than Winston's eyes. He didn't want to show how girly he was acting.

"It's okay. We can take it as slow as you want" Winston said. Monty looked back at Winston because he was so understanding.

"Could we just kiss?" Monty asked shyly.

"Yeah, we can just kiss" Winston leaned back down and kissed Monty on the cheek then on his lips. The kisses felt so right. Winston's mouth was perfectly synchronized with his. Winston's tongue felt so smooth against his. The kisses stopped when Winston pulled away. Monty felt so breathless.

"You seem interesting. I was wondering if you wanted to talk besides kissing" Winston got off him and sat a cross from him. Monty sat up, too.

"I would like that" he said with a smile while still catching his breath.

"Play any sports?" Winston asked. Monty nodded. He looked down, which he didn't know why. He felt so shy around Winston. He was never shy nor breathless.

"Sorry, I'm just getting shy for some reason. I play football" Monty still had his head down.

Winston gently lifted Monty's head up with his index finger. "There's no reason to feel shy around me" Winston spoke calmly. He didn't know how he could be so calm.

Winston leaned close and gave him another gentle kiss. Monty was starting to love the gentle kisses.

Monty's phone buzzed in his pants. Monty departed from the blissful kiss and rummaged around for his phone. After reading the text he looked up at Winston.

"Sorry, I gotta go" Monty said, sadly. He actually like this boy. He got up from the ground and Winston followed suit.

"Could we exchange numbers?" he asked Winston. Winston smiled and took Monty's phone from his hand. He watched as Winston type away.

"Call me whenever you want, Montgomery" he slide Monty's phone in his pants. Monty couldn't help himself. He gave him a quick kiss before he left.

He'll definitely call Winston.