Wittle Jerry

Winston didn't know when he should drop the love bomb. They've been together for a while and he felt like it was time to say it. Winston knows Monty is still skeptical about the relationship because his childhood trauma was still effecting him. Winston wanted to show Monty that he loved him and that their relationship was real.

He tried to, but he felt nervous or it seemed like the wrong time. He tried during intercourse, but he ended up moaning so that wasn't the move. He tried when they were eating, but he got distracted by the delicious food that Monty cooked.

Monty could be a chef if he took courses, but right now he's just the stay at home boyfriend. Winston works while Monty cleans and cooks. It's well balanced.

Winston was at a store, trying to find something for Monty because it was his birthday. He didn't want to celebrate it, but Winston still wanted to surprise him. He couldn't get him chocolate because Monty hated chocolate. Winston decided to buy him roses and a teddy bear. Sure, it was basic, but he remembered that Monty's said he liked stuffed animals.

Winston went home and he took off his shoes and coat. He found Monty sleeping on their bed. He laid the gift next to the bed and cuddled next to Monty. Monty snaked his arms around him and held him close.

"I love you" Winston whispered to Monty.

"You love me?" he questioned as he sat up to face Winston.

"Yes, I do" Winston leaned into a kiss that Monty were crazy for. Monty disconnected  from the kiss and place his head on Winston's chest. His tears that he tried to hide finally escaped his brown eyes.

No one has ever said they loved him.

"I love you, too" Winston cupped Monty's face and kissed him gently. The kiss tasted like salt and mint.

"I also got you something for your birthday" Winston gave the gift bag to Monty. Monty looked inside and saw the roses and teddy bear. He smiled and held the teddy bear close to him.

"Ima name him Jerry" Monty looked at the bear.

"He looks like a Max" Winston joked.

"Pfft you look like a Max" Monty got up and ran away with his bear.