Bad Night

Monty was crying, again. His dad found out about his little secret. He didn't know his feelings were supposedly wrong. He always fucks up everything.

He drove on top of the hill to see the city lights.

The night was still and empty. He sat on his car hood with a bottle of liquor in his hand. He took a swing and another then another until he couldn't tell the stars from the city lights.

You're such a fag, the voice in Monty's head said on repeat.

"I know, I know" his voice sounded so torn and disappointed. He started crying and crying until he felt car lights shining on his back.

He looked back and saw Winston. Winston was a nice guy. Hopefully, he won't laugh at him for his foolish crying.

He watched Winston walk over to him and stand observing him.

"You okay?" Winston asked.

"Does it look like I'm okay?" Monty let out a bitter laugh.

"He found out you're gay, didn't he?" Winston questioned. Monty nodded. He wasn't out but he told Winston because he was a friend he trusted.

"I don't know how he found out. I never told anyone else I was gay. My dad just kicked me out of the house and called me fag alot" Monty began crying, again. He left out that his dad kicked him in his stomach multiple times. He didn't want Winston to know that his dad got the last punch.

Winston wrapped his arms around the boy and Monty didn't even flinch. That's what Winston taught him. He taught him it was okay to cry and except love. Winston and Monty became friends after meeting at a party. Winston helped Monty through his anger issues and helping him express his emotions instead of bottling them up. The exact opposite of what his dad taught him.

"You're coming home with me it's getting cold" Winston said as he disconnected himself from the hug.

"I can't go home with you. I don't want to wake your parents up"

"It's fine and if you do you'll just get hugs from my mom or something. My mom says your always invited. She really likes for some reason" Winston smiled at Monty. Monty handed Winston the booze and agreed to go with him to his house.

"I'm driving" Winston said. He took the keys from Monty and hoped in his car. His car was old but still intact. He remembered how happy Monty was when he bought it. He saved up money he got from his jobs.

Monty sat in the passenger seat reading to fall a sleep but Winston made him stay up because he wouldn't be able to carry him.

After a while, they made it to a house that looked comfy and more friendly then his.

Winston led them into his room and just as Winston suspected everyone was sleeping so Monty didn't have to act like he was sober.

"You can sleep on my bed and I'll take the floor" Winston said. He grabbed a pillow and blanket from the bed and tossed them on the ground.

"It's your house, you should take the bed" Monty said. It's true. Winston could have just let him lay in his car without caring, but he let him spend a night. That's the least he could do in return is lay on the floor.

"No, your a guest. You take it"

"No, I couldn't"

"How about we just share the bed?" Winston asked.

Monty thought for a moment. Their just friends so it's not awkward or anything. Right?

"Yeah, that seems fine" Monty took off his shirt because he always slept with no shirt and in boxers. Then he caught Winston looking at his body. He acted like he didn't notice because he didn't want to make things awkward.

He started to slip off his pants and he hopped into bed. He waited for Winston, but Winston kept giving this look he couldn't describe.

"What is it, Winston?" Monty asked quietly since Winston's family was sleeping.

"Your just well built" Winston said. He proceeded to take of his sweater and pants. He laid next to Monty that was fiddling with his fingers. Winston looked over at him and kissed his cheek than quickly turned the other way so his back was facing Monty.

"Goodnight, Monty" he said quickly.

"Goodnight" Monty replied as he felt his face burn up from the kiss.

Monty woke up with the sun shining through the window. He knew he was at Winston's because Winston always liked it when the sun shined through but Monty was to opposite. He liked sleeping in darkness.

Monty tried to move but he felt Winston pressed against him with his arm around his body. Winston was literally spooning him.

Monty tried to ignore it but it was making him blush. He went back to sleep and woke up to the bed empty and the sun wasn't shining through the curtains anymore. It was nice and dark like how he liked it. He smelled food from the kitchen and went down to investigate.

He looked in the kitchen and saw Winston cooking breakfast. Monty smiled and leaned against the wall watching him cook. He thought it was cute he had a little apron on that said kiss the chef with hearts around it. He snuck up from behind and kissed Winston's cheek. He didn't know if it was okay or not but thats was for revenge for what Winston did last night.

Monty sat on the counter as Winston didn't seemed bothered by the kiss. It made Monty grumpy.

"Stupid boy" Monty said under his breath making Winston turn his head.

"What'd you say?"

"I called you stupid. And how come you didn't react when I kissed you?"

Winston turned over his pancake and set down his spatula. He walked over the Monty and leaned between his legs. Monty was skeptical.

Winston kissed Monty on the lips making him feel a electric surge through his body. Winston's lips were soft and delicate against his. Monty felt if he tried to be rougher with Winston he would break. His hands traveled up Winston's arms and rested around the side of his face. He lightly gave Winston's more kisses causing Winston to moan when he slipped his tongue into his mouth.

He pecked Winston's lips one more time and trailed kisses all the way down to his neck and using his hand to guide Winston's head away so he could get more access. Using his other hand to bring Winston closer and resting it on his hip holding him in place.

Winston moaned when he felt Monty leave hickeys on his neck. He suppressed his groans by biting his bottom lip.

"I think you're burning the pancake" Monty whispered in his ears.

"Shit! You distracted me" Winston turned around and tended to his now burnt pancake. At least the eggs were fine.

"You seemed okay with me distracting you"

Winston's flipped him off.

Monty smiled and left the room to shower. He always thought Winston's was cute. And maybe a little sexy but he wouldn't tell him that.

Why were boys so stupid, Monty thought.