Christmas Wish

"Merry Christmas" Winston said as he slide next to Monty on the comfy couch. The couch was next to to chimney that a nice fire going.

   "Merry Christmas" Monty said back with a kiss.

   "I got you a present" Winston handed Monty a black box. Monty looked at him surprised because no one ever gave anything. He smiled gently back Winston.

   "Thanks you, but you didn't have to. I never really got to celebrate Christmas" Monty said. His eyes started to get glossy with tears. He looked away, he didn't want anyone to see him cry. He hated crying . Whenever he cried his father would beat him silent.

   "Hey, look at me," Winston said in a hushed whisper.

   "It's okay to cry" Winston spoke in the same hushed whisper you would say to a scared little child.

   He cupped Monty's cheeks and gave him a gentle kiss.

   "Now open your present," he handed back the box that Monty dropped on the couch between them.

   Monty opened the box and saw a beautiful black bracelet. The inside was embroidered with words of love.

   "Thank you" Monty said with tears of joy.

   "Your welcome, my love" Winston said as he leaned in for a kiss. The kiss turned into a make out session. Monty dropped the box on the carpet and flipped them over so he was on top. The kisses felt so good and loving.

   "Wanna take this upstairs?" Monty said as he left kisses on Winston's neck.

   "Ye-yeah" Winston moaned.