Homeless or Whateva

Everyone already had dates for prom, but he didn't have one because no one asked him. Well, someone did.

   He walked in the gym that had colorful lights and students dancing. Seemed fun, but he'd rather sit this one out. He sat in the corner at a table with white cloth on it and small decorative pieces. His friends joined him and began talking. As usual, they slowly left one by one because girls were asking them to dance.

   Monty twiddled with his fingers. Why couldn't he just have said yes to him?

   Monty looked around and saw Bryce walking towards him. He mentally groaned to himself. Why did he have to be here?

   "What do you want?" Monty questioned.

   "You didn't get the memo?" Bryce chuckled. Monty shook his head.

   "Your school invited us to the dance. They said it was a way to say sorry for what happened at the football game" Bryce explained.

   Monty grabbed his phone from his pocket and started playing a game. Bryce took the hint and left him alone. He didn't know why, but people seemed more annoying than usual. People existing even annoyed him at this point.

His frown curved into a smile when he realized he would see him.

He debated on going with Winston but he wasn't ready for everyone to know. He wasn't even going to come to dance but his teammates dragged him out and made him wear a suit.

   He was almost about to win in his game, but someone tapped his shoulder gently. He looked up and tucked his phone in the chest pocket of his tuxedo.

   "I was wondering if you wanted to dance?"

   Monty looked at Winston with a small smile. He was very attractive with his black hair laid loosely on his head. His suit looked really nice on him. It was a nice color that matched his aroma.

   "Sure" Monty took the boys hand and led them to the dance floor. He ignored the voice in the back of his head that said it was a bad idea but he just wanted to hold his Winston.

   They finally found a less crowded spot and began dancing. It was actually fun. Winston wasn't good at dancing and would step on Monty's shoe and giggle. Monty swore he was doing on purpose at this point. Monty thought his laughs were cute. Winston would throw his head bag and laugh like no one was around. Or he would lean onto Monty for support and giggled away.

Monty just watched and smiled.

   Monty was about to ask if they could take a break, but a slow song came on. Monty placed his hands on Winston's waist. Winston gave a sly smile and slowly slipped his arms around Monty's neck.

   They swayed with the music. Everything tuned out from the world. He was only focused on Winston. His eyes were beautiful with the dark tint and a hint of hazel in them. It was like honey trapped it inside his coffee colored eyes.

   Monty leaned in and gave a kiss to Winston on his cheek. Winston smiled and they continued dancing.

   "I'm getting thirsty. Want me to bring you something to drink?" Monty asked. Winston nodded and he left to get some punch. Hopefully, the team didn't already spike it.

   He grabbed two cups and pored some. He took a taste test just to make sure it wasn't spiked. To his luck it wasn't.

   He made it back to Winston and gave him a cup. He thanked him and took a sip.

   "Do you want to sit down or continue with dancing?" Monty asked.

   "I would like to continue dancing" Winston smiled.